Rumors of Young Thug was showing up to a local Walmart, Ppl loaded their carts with TV…NO SHOW! Lol

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

artworks-000458760474-n1tu0i-t500x500.jpg

Can somebody smiley this please :russ:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
When I worked at Best Buy, I used to hit folks up with the:camby:when they used to asked about Hisense. They must have step the game up because copping a Hisense a few years ago was struggle shyt:huhldup:

The Walmart hisense joints are trash but they make a couple of higher up models that are some of the best on the market for the money. Supposedly they partnered with sharp a few years back to make their TV. Basically used the Sharp technology in their tvs and made the Sharp TVs trash then ended up getting sued after ruining Sharp's reputation then sold it back to them. Meanwhile Hisense leveled up with the shyt they learned from Sharp :heh: straight up G move.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I've been hearing bad things about Vizio lately. When did they fall off? 7-10 years ago their TV's were solid.

Vizios used to be the shyt and I used to vouch on them TVs, but the grim reality is that those TVs are on some hotel room shyt. Meaning the design and quality is just stuck in a time paradox.

When I worked for Best Buy, there usually be vendors and reps for certain TVs (Sony, LG, and Samsung). When it came time for somebody desiring a Vizio, all the reps were like :picard: at that lonely ass corner with those bland ass TVs. Once TCL came, it crushed the buildings.