Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels 2 (OUT)

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Well the 2010's lmao watever u wanna call it lol. U know what I mean. For me it has. In one year I got

Step Brothers (Great Album)
Barrel Brothers (Great Album)
The Roots (Great Album)
CyHi The Prince (Mixtape Of The Year)
Isaiah Rashad (Great Mixtape)
Pharrell (Good Album)
Afta-1 (Been Waiting For 3-4 Yrs Great Fukking Album) (Been A Fan Since He Dropped In 08')
Flying Lotus (Great Fukking Album) (Been A Fan Since 08' Also)
Logic (Good Album)
Common ( Decent Album)
Tech N9ne (Good Album)
Ces Cru (Great Fukking Album)
Rittz (Decent Album)
Black Milk (Didn't Hear It Yet)
Run The Jewels (Great Album)
Ras Kass (Didn't Hear It Yet)
Joell Ortiz (Good Album)
Ab-Soul & School Boy Q (Underhelming Albums)
Freddie Gibbs & Madlib (Album Of The Year So Far)
14KT & AB (The Singer) (Great Mixtape) (Been Waiting For This Collab For 4Yrs)
14KT & Mayer Hawthorne (Didn't Hear It Yet)
Jagged Edge (Great Album)
Cormeaga (Not Crazy About His Flow At All But Good Album)
Slaughterhouse (Great Come Back Mixtape)
Pharoah Monch (Great Album)
Prince (Great Album) ( I Understand The Talented Legendary Status And All But Surprising Have Never Been A Fan Of Prince) (This Is My First Time Listening To A Prince Album Though No Lie.)

Then we getting

Eminem (Even Though I'm Not Hyped But Surprisingly I'm Still A Fan)
Kendrick (Possibly)
Jay-Rock (Possibly)
Joe Budden (Looking Like It's Gonna Be Good)
Royce & Premo (Kinda Overdue) (Finally)

This has been a crazy year for me music wise. I'm pretty sure I'm missing other albums that dropped this year.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Logic :ld:

Just listen to GKMC again because thats all it is

Daps
Prince (Great Album) ( I Understand The Talented Legendary Status And All But Surprising Have Never Been A Fan Of Prince) (This Is My First Time Listening To A Prince Album Though No Lie.)
you got a lot of explaining to do :ufdup:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
you got a lot of explaining to do :ufdup:
I know breh I know I've sinned :mjcry:

It was just something about his voice i couldn't get into. But over the yrs I've listened to The Love Below, Bilal, D'Angelo, etc. Then one day (which was a few weeks ago) I'm like yo if I can listen to all these dudes that's clearly influence by him its only fair to give Prince a chance. Like i said I completely respect his talent and he deserves all those accolades. So I got his latest R&B album and was floored. I just turned 31 :flabbynsick: and slept all these years. :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: All because I was more of a MJ fan more than anything.

Daps
I know breh I know I've sinned :mjcry:

It was just something about his voice i couldn't get into. But over the yrs I've listened to The Love Below, Bilal, D'Angelo, etc. Then one day (which was a few weeks ago) I'm like yo if I can listen to all these dudes that's clearly influence by him its only fair to give Prince a chance. Like i said I completely respect his talent and he deserves all those accolades. So I got his latest R&B album and was floored. I just turned 31 :flabbynsick: and slept all these years. :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: All because I was more of a MJ fan more than anything.
neg pending...lol naw but I'd say clear your weekend out and start with the self titled album then work your way up the sign of the times. nikka had a HELL of a run.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
i downloaded this based off all the hype

doc-rivers.gif

what the fukk?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 or 3 tracks i liked. wasn't feeling the beats. can't get into El-P's flow for some reason eventhough i like his content sometimes.

I actually loved R.A.P. Music cause the beats were just quirky enough. RTJ1 was already a little messy for me but i still liked maybe half of it PLUS i actually felt El-P had the best verse on that one (Christmas song).

is there any news on a R.A.P Music 2 or another Killer Mike solo produced by El-P?