Russia says US facing humiliation in Ukraine like in Vietnam

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
russia was getting over 100 billion dollars annually selling oil and gas to the EU, once this conflict is over they will develop ukraine's oil and gas industry to supply the EU especially since they are closer. Putin knows this is exactly what is going to happen especially since the west will have a major energy partner in ukraine that isn't a part of OPEC. ukraine will be able to afford paying it back and become a major customer of U.S defense companies.

I see where you're coming from and they'll likely to re-open the gas pipelines and allow Russian gas to flow through to Germany but this is a fantasy if you think Ukraine will somehow come out on top in this. This will be war of attrition until Ukraine yields

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I see where you're coming from and they'll likely to re-open the gas pipelines and allow Russian gas to flow through to Germany but this is a fantasy if you think Ukraine will somehow come out on top in this. This will be war of attrition until Ukraine yields

you thinking germany and the EU will reward russia by restoring their position as the EU's major energy supplier after russia blatantly used that status to get them to back off of aiding ukraine against their invasion is what I'd consider a fantasy. EU energy trade policy with russia was the carrot to bring russia closer to the west through economic ties like the west has done with other countries, now comes the stick.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just another 50,000 dead and 300,000 wounded and you’ll get the promised land Ivan. They’ll see.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

Stop posting fan-fic, little orc fakkit. It's been two years since you posted this and you aren't winning shyt

The invasion already happened in Crimea... Nordstream 2 is about to go live since Germans need gas.

Ukraine will have zero economic will...Now imagine if they lose and are forced to repay Russia
for the military expenditures ala Germany post WW1 ?

:wow:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
the defense industry is pretty much the strongest made in america manufacturing we got going. so it's pretty galling when senators like hawley act so obtuse. if you give ukraine all your old weapons, you must manufacture new ones. if you book the value of said weapons on its manufacture date and not present day then that aid number adds up quick.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: if Ukrehs are anything like our politicians (and they're supposedly worse :dead:) , they're looting the shyt out of that money
41NbWfesROL._SL500_.jpg

Read up on Economics dumb cac

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
With all the money the US is throwing into Ukraine, yes, Russia is correct. Probably about to be worse because Vietnam was at least about fighting idealism of communism and how it's wrong to embrace. Why exactly is the US THAT invested into Ukraine that they keep sending them money like that? :jbhmm::sas2::mjpls: Miss me with the NATO :duck: talking points! :camby:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you thinking germany and the EU will reward russia by restoring their position as the EU's major energy supplier after russia blatantly used that status to get them to back off of aiding ukraine against their invasion is what I'd consider a fantasy. EU energy trade policy with russia was the carrot to bring russia closer to the west through economic ties like the west has done with other countries, now comes the stick.
They were about to sign the deal with Russia in Istanbul until Boris Johnson flew in to Zelensky to kill the deal. Ukraine is lowering the age for conscription and losing ground and England is now out of the EU. Food exports and fertilisers aren't under sanctions and the sanctions and price caps haven't stopped the russian economy from growing. The West has been undermining Russia ever since Putin stepped into power - he even tried to join NATO and Bush said no...

Stop posting fan-fic, little orc fakkit. It's been two years since you posted this and you aren't winning shyt

No fan fiction needed and relax with all that fakkit shyt. I ain't here to attack you personally or disrespect you.
Touch grass and hug your family if you need to calm down. Russia will not lose this - especially with the West continuously antagonising China
and propping up Isreal.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just another 50,000 dead and 300,000 wounded and you’ll get the promised land Ivan. They’ll see.

They lost 20 million men and beat the nazis while forcing the japanese to fall back