Russian spy ship 70miles off the coast of Delaware

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
i think russia and china playing trump for fool they been cool for years and they probably thinking if we both invade US after they go after Iran we can finally take them out and be the super powers...

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i think russia and china playing trump for fool they been cool for years and they probably thinking if we both invade US after they go after Iran we can finally take them out and be the super powers...

Russia can't even control Georgia

They aren't invading us :wtf:

And the Chinese aren't doing anything either, their priority is the South China Sea and navigating our naval assets

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No worries they are just dropping off the USA's new NSC Director.

stalin.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This could be very bad for Black folks, could be bringing in other military to deal with us.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
putin just understands western whites. he knows what makes them tick and he's ex-KGB so it's easy for him to finesse a racist bytch like lady liberty out of her draws.

Yep. They're probably going to use Bannon's belief in ''whiteness'' against them. Miller, Bannon etc have a kumbaya attitude towards Russians because in their world they believe this ''white'' solidarity exists. Russians just want to be great again and are willing to let them believe that.

I see them letting a lot of Russian fukkkery slide because in their cuckoo land all Europeans are going to hold hands and take on the world. :pachaha:Not knowing the tribal dynamics of Europe...like they haven't spent the last 2000 years fighting each other.