Russian spy ship 70miles off the coast of Delaware

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on man Russia is a poor ass country with a failing military infrastructure. All Russia money goes to Putin and his cronies pockets. The only thing Russia has is nukes which is why we are discussing them today other than that they could easily be wiped clean.

Yeah that shyt is posturing they not crazy

Exactly, someone who gets it... add to the fact that we are already well established EVERYWHERE in the world....and all of his allies are struggling except for mabe china but im pretty sure they wouldnt get involved until its already too late

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol. Go study US's navy ships, then go study Russia's. Go study US's jets, then go study Russia's. US vs Russia = US + Europe + Israel vs Russia. :mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You really think Russia really want to pull up? :heh:

Breh ....trust me they dont want that

Now from a death toll stand point, :to: we dont want that either, we would win tho

America need to tell Israel to fall back and chill because Iran getting in the fold would make them poorer. Europe would be getting their oil from there instead

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Exactly, someone who gets it... add to the fact that we are already well established EVERYWHERE in the world....and all of his allies are struggling except for mabe china but im pretty sure they wouldnt get involved until its already too late

China doesn't give a fukk about Russia breh :russ:

He has no allies. I bet a million dollars in less than 10 years that country will be fractured and split to multiple countries just like the USSR did starting with Chechnya

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China doesn't give a fukk about Russia breh :russ:

He has no allies. I bet a million dollars in less than 10 years that country will be fractured and split to multiple countries just like the USSR did starting with Chechnya

I'm sure of that too, but the only thing is, China wouldn't have America occupying space near thier borders. That's the only reason they supported NK....and we know Kim would jump in....only thing is South Korea would get washed with the quickness:sadcam:

They end up jumping in too late

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Come on man Russia is a poor ass country with a failing military infrastructure. All Russia money goes to Putin and his cronies pockets. The only thing Russia has is nukes which is why we are discussing them today other than that they could easily be wiped clean.

Yeah that shyt is posturing they not crazy

Ain't no come on... they've been preparing for this fight since the mid 90s..

"Easily wiped clean" I use to think that same shyt, until I started paying attention..

Nukes, their carrier destroying missiles, their advanced anti-air systems, their hacking groups... and that's just the offensive stuff.
They've been build massive bunkers and fallout shelters for awhile now :sas2:

When the time comes all they and china gotta do its sneak attack the usa

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"Easily wiped clean" I use to think that same shyt, until I started paying attention..

Nukes, their carrier destroying missiles, their advanced anti-air systems, their hacking groups... and that's just the offensive stuff.

Possibilities, BUT we have nukes deployed Worldwide, not just on subs either.... I doubt they would ever pull out the nukes

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You really think Russia really want to pull up? :heh:

Breh ....trust me they dont want that

Now from a death toll stand point, :to: we dont want that either, we would win tho

They have been building bunkers and fallout shelters to mitigate as many casualties on their side as possible. They have a civil defense program.. the usa doesn't.

So yea they will pull up...

From a death toll stand point.. yeah both countries are gonna take hits. But it will be lopsided..

In the usa you're talking a potential 90% die off in the first year....

the usa ain't winning this fight.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yall really acting like all those other countries are rolling with the usa, when shyt hits the fan. Yall really said Israel :wow:
And the Europeans will probably try to stay neutral..

Canada and Australia are the only two that probably would..

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have been building bunkers and fallout shelters to mitigate as many casualties on their side as possible. They have a civil defense program.. the usa doesn't.

From a death toll stand point.. yeah both countries are gonna take hits. But it will be lopsided..

You dont believe we have stockpiled enough missiles to takeout nukes before they reach America? You are really underestimating out global reach breh....We are all over the world...They would have to target damn near the whole world to stop us with nukes.....

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You dont believe we have stockpiled enough missiles to takeout nukes before they reach America? You are really underestimating out global reach breh....We are all over the world...They would have to target damn near the whole world to stop us with nukes.....

Not enough missiles.. and even if we did... those usa defense systems are not good enough to stop what Russia has.

Also remember that missile that got launched of cali's coast a few years back?

They will park their subs right off the coast and launch them things.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

For the Last time China not jumping in this unless theiy re attacked they want isolation with control of Asia. Russia has that but they can't Mass produce any of that shyt they don't have the means or funds. War is a long process and who is going to fund their economy because war with US is war with Europe. Europe will easily be a casualty but with Canada and America shyt will be a breeze.

Breh majority of America buildings especially in big cities are bunker proof :gucci: where the hell have you been. Russia is in more preparation then we are because of the missile shield etc...

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the Last time China not jumping in this unless theiy re attacked they want isolation with control of Asia. Russia has that but they can't Mass produce any of that shyt they don't have the means or funds. War is a long process and who is going to fund their economy because war with US is war with Europe. Europe will easily be a casualty but with Canada and America shyt will be a breeze.

Breh majority of America buildings especially in big cities are bunker proof :gucci: where the hell have you been. Russia is in more preparation then we are because of the missile shield etc...

He has as a good reason to think that way breh, and its a great opinion....We have more people, we spend damn near 3 time as more on military tech. I cant even began to argue about it...Most people believe russia is this great superpower that we should fear:yeshrug: