Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Low Quality Posting
You completely ignored my question. Where could Ukraine have possibly gotten the level of artillery to compete with Russia in that kind of war? It's physically impossible. That artillery doesn't even exist in the West and Russia/China weren't going to be selling.

Interesting hot take. Ukraine has struggled with corruption but I've never seen any objective or quantitative measure that said anything remotely like this. CPI puts them around 122 out of 180.

So you're just going to toss out ad hominem's about people you don't even know? Look at my post history and try and run with that dumb shyt.

Just admit you were wrong about the artillery and KIM.

Wrong about what?

Ukraine didn’t purchase enough artillery and probably sold some of its weaponry to other countries before this war started. Possibly some of the money earmarked for arms were stolen via graft.

You seem very committed to the Ukrainian cause. Why? You’re saying you’re not a Western jingoist?

:unimpressed:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Wrong about what?

Ukraine didn’t purchase enough artillery and probably sold some of its weaponry to other countries before this war started. Possibly some of the money earmarked for arms were stolen via graft.

You seem very committed to the Ukrainian cause. Why? You’re saying you’re not a Western jingoist?

:unimpressed:

But Russian jingoism :noah:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Regarding the "inevitable Russian victory"....it seems contradictory to think Russia's victory is inevitable while also believing that America lost in Iraq and Afghanistan. This phase of the war....the invasion....took about a month in Iraq and I think 11 days in Afghanistan (and they were on the other side of the globe). Russia still hasn't hit that mark yet. They were trying with the blitz on Kiev, but fukked that up.

Where America lost was the occupation. Russia hasn't even gotten there yet, but it's safe to say that when they do they're going to have a hell of a time with it.

Last edited:

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
Still, laughing? I told you this war will backfire on the West. One down, more to come. :umad:

FXDpaI-WYAQWGCG

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
  • Haha
Reactions: NZA

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Yes. :what:

Any type of splintering or weakness in NATO in the middle of this war is a dub for Putin.
Western governments are bigger than one person, and NATO is especially bigger than one person.
The UK, and NATO will carry on without a hitch.

Plus, you'd have to have your head in the sand to think his resigning has anything to do with Ukraine. He has a laundry list of scandals and nonsense...if anything this will strengthen both the UK and NATO.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wrong about what?

Ukraine didn’t purchase enough artillery

I've asked you the SAME question three times and you've dodged every time. Where the fukk would they have bought the artillery from?

The amount of artillery necessary to compete with Russia on that level doesn't exist anywhere. There's no one to buy it from. Russia has more artillery than all of NATO combined. Outside of Russia, China, and the Korean standoff, literally no one is producing artillery at that level and the ones that have muchof anything ain't going to give it up to Ukraine.

and probably sold some of its weaponry to other countries before this war started. Possibly some of the money earmarked for arms were stolen via graft.

Which you've just blatantly made up without any evidence. You're only support for this claim is "they don't have enough artillery so they must have sold it off" which was already debunked as a stupid, ignorant take.

:laff:

There's an entire thread these last two weeks built on the claim that I'm a Russian stooge who doesn't want Ukrainian victory, but now in this thread I'm a Western jingoist.

Lazy-ass people use unsourced ad hominems every time someone pulls their logically corrupt arguments apart.