Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I've asked you the SAME question three times and you've dodged every time. Where the fukk would they have bought the artillery from?

The amount of artillery necessary to compete with Russia on that level doesn't exist anywhere. There's no one to buy it from. Russia has more artillery than all of NATO combined. Outside of Russia, China, and the Korean standoff, literally no one is producing artillery at that level and the ones that have muchof anything ain't going to give it up to Ukraine.

Which you've just blatantly made up without any evidence. You're only support for this claim is "they don't have enough artillery so they must have sold it off" which was already debunked as a stupid, ignorant take.

:laff:

There's an entire thread these last two weeks built on the claim that I'm a Russian stooge who doesn't want Ukrainian victory, but now in this thread I'm a Western jingoist.

Lazy-ass people use unsourced ad hominems every time someone pulls their logically corrupt arguments apart.

We’ll see who has the last laugh when the VDV does a night drop this winter on Anchorage and Juneau and holds a referendum.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I just saw a picture of Russian troops being transported in a literal dumpster. Given the threats that they're making about "declaring war" on Ukraine if things escalate...is it a situation where they're burning through their old/trash equipment and holding their best units and gear in reserve?
I know you cant believe anything coming out of the Kremlin, but it seems that threat of actually declaring war is being taken seriously...
Or is it just the nukes that come into play?

Last edited:

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just saw a picture of Russian troops being transported in a literal dumpster. Given the threats the they're making about "declaring war" on Ukraine if things escalate...is it a situation where they're burning through their old/trash equipment and holding their best units and gear in reserve?
I know you cant believe anything coming out of the Kremlin, but it seems that threat of actually declaring war is being taken seriously...
Putin can call for full mobilization but I fail to see what good it would do. Russia doesn’t have the economy to support a war economy. They don’t make anything. Best your talking about is throwing bodies at the situation but with Ukraine being able to destroy ammo dumps and grouped up troops at will with US HIMARS I don’t see how that will help.

The war burden has so far fallen on the poor and minorities in the east. When Moscow and Saint Petersburg crehs start getting sent to die, Putin might be in trouble

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
U.S. needs to stop fukking around and give Ukr longer range thangs. the arson was hot for a minute but nothing says "fukk you" like missiles landing in the suburbs of Moscow.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw a picture of Russian troops being transported in a literal dumpster. Given the threats that they're making about "declaring war" on Ukraine if things escalate...is it a situation where they're burning through their old/trash equipment and holding their best units and gear in reserve?
full

voiture

All Star
Daps
Apparently losing 30K troops in less than 4 months of a war is called "we are just getting started" :mjlol:

Their defense ministry stopped releasing numbers after the 'official' numbers hit 10K. There is no win here for Putin.
Even if they subjugate Ukraine in the coming months (which they can't, the country is too big) they have still lost.

Putin says Russia has not 'started anything in earnest' with regard to its war with Ukraine​

They will be dealing with insurgency and guerilla tactics for the foreseeable future in the Donbas. Russian men are going to sacrificed over there in the coming months to hold what they they have and advance as well. Complete madness.

The mutiny is only going to get worse because at this point it's clear Putin is willing to send his soldiers to the meat grinder and doesn't give a fukk.

Multiple Russian Soldiers Detained for Refusing to Fight in Putin's War​

Last edited: