Russo bros and their Juelzing

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

I think them trying to explain away the plot holes in infinity war and end games is making things worse. They are just raising more questions, creating more plot holes and ruining their own continuity. The video explains their explanation on why Doctor Strange didn't use a portal to cut off Thanos hand in infinity war. They said his skin was too tough :pachaha:. They really need to chill with the Q&A

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I think them trying to explain away the plot holes in infinity war and end games is making things worse. They are just raising more questions, creating more plot holes and ruining their own continuity. The video explains their explanation on why Doctor Strange didn't use a portal to cut off Thanos hand in infinity war. They said his skin was too tough :pachaha:. They really need to chill with the Q&A

What?! :laff:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man, we are coming out of D&D fukking up one of the best TV shows ever just because they wanted to end it when no one else wanted to.

And you coming here with the Russo's who, regardless their movie's flaws, delivered an incredibly satisfying ending to a 10 year run of movies? :comeon:
14 mil different scenarios and there was only 1 they could win. :ld:
Cutting off his arm wasn't in that winning scenario. :manny:

That shyt was a genius move on the Russo's and Markus and McFeely. The "only way we win is THIS way" can be used to justify anything in the movie and make it sound like it makes sense in the context of the story :ehh:

Last edited:

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
I felt like there were a couple of ways they could’ve beat thanos off top, but once Thor didn’t aim for the head, I thought they was just trying to say these dudes may be superheroes but they’re still human and emotions and all that can still cloud their judgment :yeshrug: