Russo bros and their Juelzing

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Is this really true though? Thanos is unfukkwittable in the comics. Krillin at least has attacks that could harm Frieza if they connected. Thanos doesn't get bodied at all from what I've seen, especially not from non cosmic entities. Hulk would have to the maddest he's ever been just to reach Thanos' base strength. I don't know enough about Dr. Strange's feats tho
Yeah you and @Grifter are right. I forgot Krillin cut off Friezas tail. I think one of the best things the movies got right was Dr. Stranges powers. He fights cosmic and mystical beings like Thanos, Mephisto and Dormammu all the time so it made sense that he would be the one giving Thanos a hard time.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you and @Grifter are right. I forgot Krillin cut off Friezas tail. I think one of the best things the movies got right was Dr. Stranges powers. He fights cosmic and mystical beings like Thanos, Mephisto and Dormammu all the time so it made sense that he would be the one giving Thanos a hard time.

I agree.

Dr. Strange’s powers are one of my favorite things about the movies. He’s both very powerful but still vulnerable because magic.

Also, one of Thanos’ children (Ebony Maw) showed powerful magic abilities even rivaling Strange so it makes sense that Thanos isn’t instantly beat with magic.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Caan they explain why Nebula decided to get captured instead of just returning to present :gucci:

It was so dumb. Lazy writing

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caan they explain why Nebula decided to get captured instead of just returning to present :gucci:

It was so dumb. Lazy writing

Wasn’t she trying to warn the other two that Thanos could be coming after them and that he had access to her memories?

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
:what:Why do ppl still even care about this shyt?

Its a damn fictional superhero movie, its purpose to entertain. 10 straight years of fantastic unrealistic nonsense based off some comic books and on the last film ppl start pretending to give a fxck about logic and realism...

Its as if the film was just too dope so ppl decided to try and ruin it for themselves
Listen if they movie didn’t go down exactly the way I pictured it in my mind down to the jokes and actors . I am going to be an unbearable prick to anyone who would listen.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
They explained that in the movie.

Time travel = a new time line is created = no paradox.

Fred.

So everyone who went back in time would spawn a separate future when they went back and tney woudlnt' be able to travel back together to the same future. I've said it before I'll say it again. Time travel is a TRASH sci-fi gimmick that needs to be bushed permanently.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So everyone who went back in time would spawn a separate future when they went back and tney woudlnt' be able to travel back together to the same future. I've said it before I'll say it again. Time travel is a TRASH sci-fi gimmick that needs to be bushed permanently.

That depends on if they changed anything. Which is only really a problem....

for Cap, because he would've created an alternate time line by staying in the past. For everything else, that's why Cap had to go back and put the Stones (and Thor's hammer) back at or around the time they were taken, before anything could change.

And it's not a sci-fi gimmick, it's theoretical physics.

Now if you want to argue fiction shouldn't use it :manny: but the shyt Banner/Stark was saying is (loosely) based on real scientific theories.

Quantum mechanics of time travel - Wikipedia

Fred.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Not on the comics, thanos is far more powerful

Dr. Strange has beaten Dormammu, In-Betweener, Baron Mordo, Mephisto etc. He's also been able to hang with Shuma Gorath, Living Tribunal, Eternity. He's no slouch.