Ruthless THUG CAC Male Spears Black Bear & Leaves It to Die A Slow Death

Daps

The American hunter who sparked global outrage after brutally spearing a bear leaving it to die has said people should be “ashamed” of their anger over its death. As news of the killing was met with global condemnation, Josh Bowmar hit back telling how no one cares for animals more than him. Animal rights campaigners said the bear could have taken up to 20 hours to die. Fellow hunters have blasted the hunt and footage.

That Bear aint deserve to go out like that- :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

fukking CACS gonna CAC :pacspit:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dont ya'll notice that white people always have to be killing something? we keep overlooking the fact that this murderous, violent tendency is present throughout their history. it's time we acknowledge that their neanderthal dna make them prone to violence (and sexual deviancy)

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
st4lhHN.gif

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
It doesn't look like he left it to die. Unless they mean he didn't kill it quickly. Unless he's not going to eat what he killed I don't see the problem.:manny:

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
he claims it died after it ran 55 meters. and even on his FB said the bear died within minutes..I am not killing a bear because I don't eat bear but be reality...hunting period is all the same