Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned PED Ostarine in VADA test following Devin Haney fight

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Absurd power is overrexaggerrating. Absurd power is Joe Louis, George Foreman, Mike Tyson, Tommy Hearns..Clottey shelled up alot, though. He blew the fight to Cotto doing rhe same thing.he was overwhelmed by the output. That man stopped Cotto in 2009 and went eons before his next stoppage. Does Bradley have one of the goat chins? He got hurt vs Pacquiolao and Provodinkov on multiple occasions. Everyone post Cotto must have had titanium chins because he waant stoppibg any of them.
Yep, those Kendall ****/Prov shots would have left most cats :dead: :deadrose: :deadmanny:
:deadmanny:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Yep, those Kendall ****/Prov shots would have left most cats :dead: :deadrose: :deadmanny:
:deadmanny:
Yeah he was getting sparked. Why is **** still censored? He had every reason to quit in those fights and he kept going. He also walked through Devon Alexander who could crack and Juan Urango. I will conceed that. Big Head Bradley could and did take some shots.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
No it doesnt, hes a cheat and will most likely be suspended :skip:
Yes it does I took diversion them people told me it don’t matter how many piss test you pass you fail the hair test you fail the program. Hair test goes back 6 months and it really hard to cheat the test

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Yes it does I took diversion them people told me it don’t matter how many piss test you pass you fail the hair test you fail the program. Hair test goes back 6 months and it really hard to cheat the test
It’s not hard to cheat that shyt, it’s a shampoo that washes shyt out, look up Ultra Clean Shampoo by Zydot

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Like I mentioned earlier

1. Could be banned totally from Boxing
2. Could be sued by Devin Haney and his team
3. Could be criminally charged because using steroids in Boxing can be a high risk for death

Guarantee Ryan's team is going to go to the "Well how much was in my system. It could be a negligible amount" route

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It’s not hard to cheat that shyt, it’s a shampoo that washes shyt out, look up Ultra Clean Shampoo by Zydot

I took a lot of hair follicle tests before. They almost never use the hair on your head. It was mostly facial hair, chest hair, forearms, armpits, etc