S. Carolina’s Deathrow Inmates Will Have To Choose Between Electric Chair Or Firing Squad

Whutcha guna dew??

• Give me the CHAIR

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Riddle me with bullets

Votes: 55 77.5%

• Total voters

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: I have seen robocop around 15 times,,, dont remember his arm being shot off,,

Maybe I need to watch again in 4k

That's the theatrical version. Unrated Robocop showed more :picard: The part when the corporate employee got swiss cheesed the fukk uo in the ED-209 demonstration was bloodier too.

Daps
I just see it as one of those things that SOMEbody has to do.

Somebody’s gotta do it, period point blank.

Somebody has to be a coroner, and someone has to be willing to be a forensics officer and pick through brain bits at a murder scene and body parts at an accident, somebody has to be willing to be a police officer and deal with the dregs of society day in and day out, somebody has to be willing to go to war and kill people in other countries who they’ve never met, somebody has to be willing to do the job of sewage and waste management in our societies, and someone has to be willing to execute people who’ve been sentenced to it. A necessary evil, and I’d do it if it were my profession.

That is taking it to a whole different level. Back in the day, that just happened, but society has evolved to have a BIT more empathy. When I see comments where people say they should bring back public hangings, it strikes me as the kind of person who would enjoy a job like this. It’s disturbing.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
They should give death row inmates the option of bypassing the death penalty in exchange for donating their organs and giving blood 3-4 times a year for the rest of their lives.

Instead of killing them for taking lives, use them to save lives.