S. Carolina’s Deathrow Inmates Will Have To Choose Between Electric Chair Or Firing Squad

Whutcha guna dew??

• Give me the CHAIR

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Riddle me with bullets

Votes: 55 77.5%

• Total voters

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
How the fukk they get people to do this shyt? like they keep offering cops, COs or whaterver the position until one says yes? they hire some specifically for that? like they let it know that the position is executioner, or do they just force the position and whoever say no they fire him?

I would never fukking kill someone for a job, maybe if he raped/killed my mother I could, but he decapitaded some motherfukker or raped some kids I don't know? fukk off I ain't killing the dude.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I’d question the character and mental stability of the people hired for the firing squad.

How the fukk they get people to do this shyt? like they keep offering cops, COs or whaterver the position until one says yes? they hire some specifically for that? like they let it know that the position is executioner, or do they just force the position and whoever say no they fire him?

I would never fukking kill someone for a job, maybe if he raped/killed my mother I could, but he decapitaded some motherfukker or raped some kids I don't know? fukk off I ain't killing the dude.

I just see it as one of those things that SOMEbody has to do.

Somebody’s gotta do it, period point blank.

Somebody has to be a coroner, and someone has to be willing to be a forensics officer and pick through brain bits at a murder scene and body parts at an accident, somebody has to be willing to be a police officer and deal with the dregs of society day in and day out, somebody has to be willing to go to war and kill people in other countries who they’ve never met, somebody has to be willing to do the job of sewage and waste management in our societies, and someone has to be willing to execute people who’ve been sentenced to it. A necessary evil, and I’d do it if it were my profession.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I read his story some years ago... It’s so Amerikkka that the only juvenile ever to sentenced to an execution happen to be a Black child :stopitslime:

Why I hate those pink skins to this day :pacspit:
Never let that hate die down. No matter how much they lie to you, they hate you down to your very essence at the end of the day :pacspit:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Which one is the most painful:picard::picard:
I wonder people that get shot in the head and die do they feel a quick pain:jbhmm::jbhmm:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
:picard:I looked up what happens during a firing squad and I’m like apparently it took one dude 27 minutes to die cause them fools missed. 5 shooters aim at a target that’s placed on your heart while you’re tied down to a chair. Man I am good on that:picard:
firing_squad.png

In addition, only one executor will have live rounds. The rest have blanks so no one knows who did the killing.

Execution is still very barbaric and should be outlawed in modern day society.