S. Carolina’s Deathrow Inmates Will Have To Choose Between Electric Chair Or Firing Squad

Whutcha guna dew??

• Give me the CHAIR

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Riddle me with bullets

Votes: 55 77.5%

• Total voters

killacal

Banned
Daps
How is firing squad still an option nowadays? What happened to lethal injection? shyt, do away with capital punishment altogether, it's just another example of why America is a low tier first world country.
Us sources these drugs from other countries and they won't sell it to America anymore cuz they kill people

And America tried to make their own knock offs and nikkas was feeling everything and taking forever to die

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I opt for the Guillotine :patrice:
gkO5Ujy-GnkyHvHZZ-2bDDlcJjE1mg29xNcdSMM_bE0lvsgkADGtEY9VGh8F8goZDBLTaHyUpvIB5zD7Qrr6C9DsKdzsaQ

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
South Carolina on some bullshyt with this one.

Having a bunch of white men living out their kill a nikka fantasies is not what I would sign up for. You know they’d be aiming at inappropriate areas to inflict pain. Looking down the sights with your dikk and balls dialed in on first shot. Nah I’m good.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It sounds more ruthless because violence is typically associated with guns in American culture/entertainment, but it just may be less painful than either of the other two choices :yeshrug:
Them good ole boys will be shooting them in the nuts on purpose before they kill them

Never forget South Carolina is where them savages murdered the young king George Stinney Jr
George Stinney - Wikipedia
sub-stinney-articleLarge-v2.jpg

hatealot

Banned
Daps
The disparity in votes is crazy. I think this shows on a deeper level perception. You would be thinking twice about the electric chair when your leg gets blown off and your bone pops out your thigh.

Or when your arm is blown away and it rotate behind your back showing your elbow bone. Looking like pasta with extra cheese.