S. Carolina’s Deathrow Inmates Will Have To Choose Between Electric Chair Or Firing Squad

Whutcha guna dew??

• Give me the CHAIR

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Riddle me with bullets

Votes: 55 77.5%

• Total voters

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
South Carolina on some bullshyt with this one.

Having a bunch of white men living out their kill a nikka fantasies is not what I would sign up for. You know they’d be aiming at inappropriate areas to inflict pain. Looking down the sights with your dikk and balls dialed in on first shot. Nah I’m good.

you automatically think all death row inmates are black huh :mjpls:

http://www.doc.sc.gov/news/death-row-report.pdf

look like it’s an even number of blacks and whites unless I counted wrong

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:picard:I looked up what happens during a firing squad and I’m like apparently it took one dude 27 minutes to die cause them fools missed. 5 shooters aim at a target that’s placed on your heart while you’re tied down to a chair. Man I am good on that:picard:
firing_squad.png

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
you automatically think all death row inmates are black huh :mjpls:

http://www.doc.sc.gov/news/death-row-report.pdf

look like it’s an even number of blacks and whites unless I counted wrong

Nearly HALF of South Carolina’s death-row inmates are Black, yet only 27% of the state’s residents identify as Black. This

Your post type is a prime example of what’s so annoying about you wannabe contrarian dudes who rush into threads just to anti-post outside the box to appear “smart”. You end up making absolute no sense whatsoever.

Unless you’re just trolling in sarcasm smh.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nearly HALF of South Carolina’s death-row inmates are Black, yet only 27% of the state’s residents identify as Black. This

Your post type is a prime example of what’s so annoying about you wannabe contrarian dudes who rush into threads just to anti-post outside the box to appear “smart”. You end up making absolute no sense whatsoever.

Unless you’re just trolling in sarcasm smh.

:dahell:

the fukk are you talking about? Bruh said it’s a white mans fantasy like it’s only black dudes on death row. Your ass should have stayed banned

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:dahell:

the fukk are you talking about? Bruh said it’s a white mans fantasy like it’s only black dudes on death row. Your ass should have stayed banned

He said that having whites lining black men up and gunning them down is a living fantasy of theirs.

For you to interpret that as him saying every inmate on deathrow is Black, tells me you should’ve never been allowed to register here in the first place.

Never mind the smell of illiteracy your post gives off, considering the article explicitly details the disproportionate number of blacks on SC’s death-row. And yet here you come trying to be cute with an MJ smiley and a sneak accusation of c00nery. Stfu b*tch. :mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He said that having whites lining black men up and gunning them down is a living fantasy of theirs. For you to interpret that as him saying every inmate on deathrow is Black, tells me you should’ve never been allowed to register here in the first place. Let alone the smell of illiteracy runout post gives considering the article explicitly details the numbers

you don’t even know what you’re arguing about. Foh

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Electric chair should be brought back in every state and be mandatory for all convicted pedophiles...

Demons don't deserve an easy death, I'd dry sponge that bytch to which increases the chances their heads get set on fire...