Sa Neter Goes Ham Trying to Expose Brother Polight (Peace! The War Is Over))

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was on this dude that pimps channel Sinful the P (gorgeous dre protege) trying to bait him into dissing polight last night. Shout out to the bros that were in the chat last night too dropping knowledge from thecoli booth section on Malcolm X, Elijah , The Roscurians, Golden Dawn. Y'all know who y'all are.

Sa neter looking to interview sin but I don't think he really interested. On the podcast sa neter called in and you can tell he was trying to get a response from bro in regards to certain cats that be on house of consciousness. Probably to spark a debate. I respect sa for bringing those cats to my attention, but let's stop with the Ring of Honor, TNA shyt.

Sa seems Bipolar as fukk one minute you dapping bro. Polight up in pictures all on IG with ya paperboy hat cock to the side grinning with polight. Next you trying to get bros to diss him.

Couple of callers raise questions in regards to Sa Neter motive.

Last edited:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no such thing as Black academia. Nothing you will learn in the confines of whatever schools you attend will be more Blacka than cracka. You'll just be a Black person with academic letters or titles attached to your name.

Even you describe it as Black academic "thought." Just take Huey for example. Huey was Huey because he had the fearless heart of a warrior. His actual real contributions as a solider in the streets far outweigh any "Black academic 'thoughts'" that he aquired from attending the whiteman's schools

You mentioned James Baldwin:
"Elijah Muhammad has been able to do what generations of welfare workers and committees and resolutions and reports and housing projects and playgrounds have failed to do: to heal and redeem drunkards and junkies, to convert people who have come out of prison and to keep them out, to make men chaste and women virtuous, and to invest both the male and the female with a pride and a serenity that hang about them like an unfailing light. He has done all these things, which our Christian church has spectacularly failed to do.”

From "The Fire Next Time" James Baldwin

The "church of the NOI" as you mockingly call it, has had a greater positive influence and impact on the masses of Black people in America than any so-called "Black academic." And its all based on the teachings of a 4th grade drop out.
Rep bro.

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
He was on this dude that pimps channel Sinful the P (gorgeous dre protege) trying to bait him into dissing polight last night. Shout out to the bros that were in the chat last night too dropping knowledge from thecoli booth section on Malcolm X, Elijah , The Roscurians, Golden Dawn. Y'all know who y'all are.

Sa neter looking to interview sin but I don't think he really interested. On the podcast sa neter called in and you can tell he was trying to get a response from bro in regards to certain cats that be on house of consciousness. Probably to spark a debate. I respect sa for bringing those cats to my attention, but let's stop with the Ring of Honor, TNA shyt.

Sa seems Bipolar as fukk one minute you dapping bro. Polight up in pictures all on IG with ya paperboy hat cock to the side grinning with polight. Next you trying to get bros to diss him.

Couple of callers raise questions in regards to Sa Neter motive.
i usually chime in I seen certain booth posters dropping game (@IronFist if that is him or someone else). Im not surprised of Sa Neter tho.