Sabu calls Taz a N!gger and says "everybody is a lil racist"

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I would say everyone has stereotypes but I don't think everyone is racist. Those are two different things.

This.

When people say 'everybody's a little racist' to defend their outright racism, it's a contradiction and a half. That Hogan shyt was the prime example of that, and made even worse when he tried to make that excuse on GMA. I think a lot of people are confused anyway as to what racism is. That's why white folks get offended by racial humor and try to equate it to REAL shyt. They'll take somethin' like racial profiling and try to rival it with "well what about comedians with their white people jokes?" :stopitslime: Then you got white people who are always sayin' slick racial shyt, but claim they're not bein' racist because they didn't say "******", but might as well have. And of course there's some of us who also think EVERYTHING is racist, when that's not always the case... Racism is definitely out there, and in a lot of ways it's the worst it's been in maybe 30-40 years. But there is a line where what's perceived to be racist isn't that at all, and some people you think aren't racist be the most prejudiced MFs alive.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Be shocked that people in the wrestling industry can be racist brehs.....

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't condone the language at all...but I think for those of us born after 1980 we can't comprehend a world where people spoke like Archie Bunker and it was just normal vernacular as a way to describe different people...slurs were used to simply describe someone from Euro immigrants to Asians to Spanish people Pollack Wop were used to describe white immigrants so the n word was probably similar use of language in the 60s and 70s the word was probably even used in normal conversation with their black friends and co workers

It's kind of like how in the 90s you could say homo and faq and not really cause much of an uproar but today it is career suicide that's the only way I can relate to what these older guys feel...u also have grown and I do not use the f or h word

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
didn't RVD punk his ass :heh:
After a match involving RVD and Sabu wound up Taz, he went around the ECW locker room saying he was gonna kick RVD's ass, Sabu's ass, etc. Word got around to Van Dam, who went up to Taz, and said "Pick the hand." Taz replied, "What?" and RVD punched him in the mouth. Taz went on the defensive, saying he didn't want to fight him.
Click to expand...​
WrestlingClassics.com Message Board: The Official Backstage Fight Thread

New Jack tells the story around 2:40 (already set)

Around 1:20, Jack says "I knew Taz before Taz turned orange." :deadrose: