Sada Baby "Bartier Bounty 3"

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Worst one of the series. The first 2 were blassics...but this shyt basura. I had a feeling it was gonna be some trash ass shyt too. nikka been droppin dud after dud all 2021. Nothing but leaned out deliveries...buncha grunting and mumblin an shyt...corny ass bars...can't get thru a track without restarting his rhyme. What the fukk is that? I guess he's trying to make that his thing but that shyts wack as fukk. shyt sounds like a buncha reference tracks. I aint hatin' believe me. Sada was at one point my favorite artist...this shyt is so god damn disappointing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst one of the series. The first 2 were blassics...but this shyt basura. I had a feeling it was gonna be some trash ass shyt too. nikka been droppin dud after dud all 2021. Nothing but leaned out deliveries...buncha grunting and mumblin an shyt...corny ass bars...can't get thru a track without restarting his rhyme. What the fukk is that? I guess he's trying to make that his thing but that shyts wack as fukk. shyt sounds like a buncha reference tracks. I aint hatin' believe me. Sada was at one point my favorite artist...this shyt is so god damn disappointing.

I saw him when he was in the bay area a few weeks ago. I think he might be bored with rap music - at least the lane he is in.
I think he might just be in that zone of putting out material to stay relevant but not really focused on making anything conceptually dope.
just an observation- I seen this in a lotta new rappers, they making money but they aint really into the music/artistry after a while cuz a big part of their audience doesnt require them to be....
and i agree with the reference tracks thing- like he's looking to get some ghostwriting money and just collect the checks.
not mad at hime just reading his vibe

Dolo

Superstar
Daps
Lmao just off first listen its nowhere near as good as the first one but I lowkey think its just as good as 2, prolly gotta go back to compare but it felt like he was having more fun. I agree with the restarting his rhyme shyt, I thought that was YN Jay shyt anyway :patrice: ima listen again but yeah I didnt hate it tbh

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
WE GET IT, YOU'RE A BLOOD
chris-rock-rolling-eyes.gif

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
AMEN to that. Breh is WILD overrated man...he has a good ear for beats but so does Payroll, Peezy, 42, Ray, and Vezzo. The punchlines were entertaining but his style is legit bad.

I'll just say it...this dude (and VEZZO TOO sometimes, if we wanna be honest) drink too much fukkin lean and its messing up his sound

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Made a poor choice, now you Ki
Lmao just off first listen its nowhere near as good as the first one but I lowkey think its just as good as 2, prolly gotta go back to compare but it felt like he was having more fun. I agree with the restarting his rhyme shyt, I thought that was YN Jay shyt anyway :patrice: ima listen again but yeah I didnt hate it tbh
Yeah, I think this just as good as 2. I like when he just coming off the dome freestyling. It's some runs on here where it's some hard-core joints. I like a couple of the singing songs. I just don't see nothing that could pop off on tik tok, set a trend, etc. But this definitely better then thr music after BB2.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's crazy he went at Killian Hayes though. You know he gonna hear this.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
will peep fully. just listened to a couple tracks. i guess he never gonna recapture that original bartier bounty magic that was littered with blassics

he could still pop but he missed his chance when he got his instagram account deleted right after he popped on tik tok. he basically startin back over now

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I loved the first one. Let me check this out :ehh: