Sada Baby "Bartier Bounty 3"

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I saw him when he was in the bay area a few weeks ago. I think he might be bored with rap music - at least the lane he is in.
I think he might just be in that zone of putting out material to stay relevant but not really focused on making anything conceptually dope.
just an observation- I seen this in a lotta new rappers, they making money but they aint really into the music/artistry after a while cuz a big part of their audience doesnt require them to be....
and i agree with the reference tracks thing- like he's looking to get some ghostwriting money and just collect the checks.
not mad at hime just reading his vibe
He got money now

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
AMEN to that. Breh is WILD overrated man...he has a good ear for beats but so does Payroll, Peezy, 42, Ray, and Vezzo. The punchlines were entertaining but his style is legit bad.

I'll just say it...this dude (and VEZZO TOO sometimes, if we wanna be honest) drink too much fukkin lean and its messing up his sound
lean just makes dudes so repetitive and redundant.
vezzo dropped a tape where it sound like he bought trap beats in bulk like it was a pack from costcos
it was like 10 tracks of the same beat and him rapping about the same shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got money now

Yes...thats basically what i said

And for him after the money maybe there's less of a drive/hunger
It happens to a lot of artist especially if they dont feel their fanbase is really pushing them to do anything different
He still got the "new car" smell which he can ride for a few more years assuming he gets 1-2 good placements puts out 2-3 nice songs or just hooks really
His hook on the e40 song is dope

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I listen the more I like it - actually- its highly entertaining and humorous.
Legit makes me laugh at parts its so over the top.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yes...thats basically what i said

And for him after the money maybe there's less of a drive/hunger
It happens to a lot of artist especially if they dont feel their fanbase is really pushing them to do anything different
He still got the "new car" smell which he can ride for a few more years assuming he gets 1-2 good placements puts out 2-3 nice songs or just hooks really
His hook on the e40 song is dope
sada ain’t new. He been around for some years now. He the kind of artist that’ll stay getting booked because he’s actually entertaining on stage and performing.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Will peep. I haven’t listened to much of his stuff but am entertained when I do

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sada ain’t new. He been around for some years now. He the kind of artist that’ll stay getting booked because he’s actually entertaining on stage and performing.

New is a relative term however whats you definition of new?
First time I heard of him was in 2017 - maybe he was on the radar in midwest/Detroit circles before that but he wasn't really making waves west of the rockies or east of Ohio. 5years in the game is still relatively new and even if he was around for longer its really all about that breakthrough moment where people are actually discovering an artist which kind of blurs the "get on" moment.
But YES I agree he is entertaining and I also think there is a casual fanbase that is just now discovering who he is.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
New is a relative term however whats you definition of new?
First time I heard of him was in 2017 - maybe he was on the radar in midwest/Detroit circles before that but he wasn't really making waves west of the rockies or east of Ohio. 5years in the game is still relatively new and even if he was around for longer its really all about that breakthrough moment where people are actually discovering an artist which kind of blurs the "get on" moment.
But YES I agree he is entertaining and I also think there is a casual fanbase that is just now discovering who he is.
It’s 2022. 5 years ain’t new. Most rappers ain’t even around five years. It’s not about no breakthrough. It’s about getting a fan base and being Able to tour. U don’t need a mainstream breakthrough these days.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
It’s 2022. 5 years ain’t new. Most rappers ain’t even around five years. It’s not about no breakthrough. It’s about getting a fan base and being Able to tour. U don’t need a mainstream breakthrough these days.
Yeah nikkas been tryin to get Sada on the XXL Freshman cover for 3 years now. Eventually you gotta keep it fonky and say he aint no rookie no mo. He's had 6+ albums/tapes/whatever you wanna call em. Chasing the mainstream wave ain't doin nothin for him. He got Big Sean on a track and it did nothing for him. The song with BFB Da Packman>>>"Little While"...The song wit Von>>>"Little While"...the song with Fredo Bang or the song wit OMB Peezy>>>"Little While"...Lebron rappin his songs on instagram>>>"Little While". Getting a Nicki feature probably hurt him if anything. Pretty much got him cancelled by the mainstream and didn't outperform the original. A song with a beat and feature from an eastside detroit nikka is still his biggest record on Youtube. That was 4 years ago and nothing else is even close.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yeah nikkas been tryin to get Sada on the XXL Freshman cover for 3 years now. Eventually you gotta keep it fonky and say he aint no rookie no mo. He's had 6+ albums/tapes/whatever you wanna call em. Chasing the mainstream wave ain't doin nothin for him. He got Big Sean on a track and it did nothing for him. The song with BFB Da Packman>>>"Little While"...The song wit Von>>>"Little While"...the song with Fredo Bang or the song wit OMB Peezy>>>"Little While"...Lebron rappin his songs on instagram>>>"Little While". Getting a Nicki feature probably hurt him if anything. Pretty much got him cancelled by the mainstream and didn't outperform the original. A song with a beat and feature from an eastside detroit nikka is still his biggest record on Youtube. That was 4 years ago and nothing else is even close.
Sada been catching behind the scenes problems to from his beef with 42 dugg.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Y'all nikkas ain't fukk with the lost tape? Got maybe only one skippable depending on the occasion.
That restarting his rap shyt cool too. I just take it as a freestyle. Works for his lyrical content