Saddest Comicbook Moments

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Seeing Batman say "I've got you", reminds me of when Captain Boomerang killed Jack Drake.

Tim Drake was not supposed to see this.
4408378160_98bc665f70_b.jpg

That still hurt me, and it been 12 years already.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
U4T6m.jpg

tumblr_n199a9MFhz1syrv2ho4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n199a9MFhz1syrv2ho5_1280.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

51sHcYuOtCL.jpg

timthumb.php

timthumb.php

timthumb.php

timthumb.php

timthumb.php

timthumb.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zero3mina1.jpg

zero3mina2.jpg

zero3mina3.jpg

zero3mina4.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Its sad in a cringeworthy way that Marvel Girl read Iceman's mind and realized he was gay, but he was still tryna pretend he wasnt... and shes just like breh I read your mind, you are gay AF... and he's like 'nuh-uh'
:skip:

nikka look like he wanna cry, then hes like please dont tell nobody :dead:

slide_419662_5356644_free.jpg

o-ICEMAN-GAY-900.jpg

1035x1144-icemancomeout.0.png

Pretend to be straight in front of psychics brehs :heh:

thats still bullshyt. emma has been all over bobbys mind, and she never noticed anything? bendis is a fukking hack

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
thats still bullshyt. emma has been all over bobbys mind, and she never noticed anything? bendis is a fukking hack

Emma and the stepford cuckoos already knew they just didn't say anything.

In one issue Emma basically tells the cuckoos that Jean and Xavier are idiots. She tells them always read everyones mind when you first meet them and whenver you want after that cause its your right simply because its a power you posses. You wouldn't tell angel when and where he can fly or colosus when and where he can turn metal or something she says along those lines. So she tells them as telepaths they are free to explore their abilities as they see fit. Then when they try and go in her mind she gives them a psychic backlash and says thats another lesson.
:russ:

Thats why the stepford cuckoos are always so straightfoward with Emma Frost cause they know she is in their head so being curteous is pointless.
Like here, she reads thier minds in midsentance and finishes their thought for them. (They mention shopping for DVDs and she cuts them off with the -of horror movies. I know.)

12_zps515eee42.jpg~original

She had to know Iceman was gay. She reads everyone's mind whenever she wants.