GCsW21P.png

67usm5.jpg

7x9soc.jpg

8b2suo.jpg

9tbszq.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Emma and the stepford cuckoos already knew they just didn't say anything.

In one issue Emma basically tells the cuckoos that Jean and Xavier are idiots. She tells them always read everyones mind when you first meet them and whenver you want after that cause its your right simply because its a power you posses. You wouldn't tell angel when and where he can fly or colosus when and where he can turn metal or something she says along those lines. So she tells them as telepaths they are free to explore their abilities as they see fit. Then when they try and go in her mind she gives them a psychic backlash and says thats another lesson.
:russ:

Thats why the stepford cuckoos are always so straightfoward with Emma Frost cause they know she is in their head so being curteous is pointless.
Like here, she reads thier minds in midsentance and finishes their thought for them. (They mention shopping for DVDs and she cuts them off with the -of horror movies. I know.)

12_zps515eee42.jpg~original

She had to know Iceman was gay. She reads everyone's mind whenever she wants.

yeah, im not buying that. the one member of the o5 not making moves on her somehow manages to be gay? seconds from making scott put the moves on her? young jean is an attention whore, and bendis is a shyt writer. made even more obvious with his bs excuse for why bobby is gay.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Sad comic thread I gotta post this even though its not canon. This was my wallpaper for awhile. :mjcry:

Leonardo-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles.jpg

yeah, im not buying that. the one member of the o5 not making moves on her somehow manages to be gay? seconds from making scott put the moves on her? young jean is an attention whore, and bendis is a shyt writer. made even more obvious with his bs excuse for why bobby is gay.

The writers are shyt I agree. I'm just saying if they wanted to make him gay its no way to do it without Emma knowing. She gives no fks about privacy and just reads everyones mind whenever she wants.
:heh: She even does it to other psychics like Jean and Psylocke who know she is doing it to assert like a mental dominance thing. They tell her stop then she does it anyway and they go whine to Xavier.

She never stopped being a villain... she just started being civil cause she likes living in mansions. So after hellfire club evicted her she moved into the massachusets mansion for Gen-X then the westchester mansion for the xmen... then the San Fransisco mansion when the xmen moved.
If you got a mansion that bytch will join your team.:pachaha:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

The writers are shyt I agree. I'm just saying if they wanted to make him gay its no way to do it without Emma knowing. She gives no fks about privacy and just reads everyones mind whenever she wants.
:heh: She even does it to other psychics like Jean and Psylocke who know she is doing it to assert like a mental dominance thing. They tell her stop then she does it anyway and they go whine to Xavier.

She never stopped being a villain... she just started being civil cause she likes living in mansions. So after hellfire club evicted her she moved into the massachusets mansion for Gen-X then the westchester mansion for the xmen... then the San Fransisco mansion when the xmen moved.
I remember during the cabal meeting, when she tried to read Doom's mind and he put that bytch in check, that shyt was hillarious

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Sad comic thread I gotta post this even though its not canon. This was my wallpaper for awhile. :mjcry:

exactly. and emma is a stone cold bytch. shed have no problem throwing the fact that bobby is secretly gay in his face.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I remember during the cabal meeting, when she tried to read Doom's mind and he put that bytch in check, that shyt was hillarious

Cyclops and Ironman also know when she is doing it but they can't stop it, they just recognize it.
Cyclops be getting mad AF telling her to stop lol...

52yiid.jpg

Sometimes she reverse telepaths with Scott Summers or Tony Starks, pulling them into her own mind instead of being in theirs so that she can alter settings and sensations in her head and make them experience it. (She does this with the stepford cuckoos also but not for sexual reasons)

emmafrost7.png

As a telepath she is way more in control than people with psychic abilities far greater than her own.
Like, if Jean Grey had Emma Frosts level of control in how she weilds her telepathy she'd be a god.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
dope thread

but seriously - i don't even fukk with daredevil like that, but every. single. time. i see that page i lean back

classic scene