Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Saitama

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
The most powerful Asgardian Thor:
thor-loki-marvel-cinematic-universe-marvel-comics-marvel-database-project-thor.jpg

VS

The man that trained to get strong (one punch man)Saitama:
1*2bjwCLaA8TfH40OXcyLNvA.png

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would suggest that the film room wins. The locker room probably doesn't know who one of them is.:manny: if you picked another superhero, the thread would have popped off.

Personal take, Saitama is JPnese superman basically so he takes the match. A better match up would be Superman vs Saitama but there is something inherently c00nish:unimpressed: about that matchup.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And what would that be?
You are literally fanboying and comparing the ideal white male and the ideal Asian male. Might as well be comparing trmp's dikk to Shinzo Abe's dikk. One should see these things in wider context.

It ain't healthy for black folk. Especially black men. I could draw the same parallel to white Jesus (as opposed to the Ethiopian one) , but i'll stop here.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Saitama vaporized a whole mountain and parted the skies with just a whiff from his punch, without even trying.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
You are literally fanboying and comparing the ideal white male and the ideal Asian male. Might as well be comparing trmp's dikk to Shinzo Abe's dikk. One should see these things in wider context.

It ain't healthy for black folk. Especially black men. I could draw the same parallel to white Jesus (as opposed to the Ethiopian one) , but i'll stop here.
It’s really just a simple comparison matchup of abilities not idolization fam.