Sales projections: 2 Chainz - 60k ... Big Boi - 25K ... Young Thug - 5k

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I was being sarcastic but in this instance I'm not talking about Drake being a feature, I really don't even see this project getting the green light if it wasn't for Drake being the exec. producer. Regardless, if those numbers are even remotely close I think it's time for Thug to go the Pitbull/Flo-rida route and just be a singles artist
His singles flop too though :russ:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What artists needed Drake to sell albums? Someone like a YG, maybe, and I don't even remember if My Krazy Life had some big debut to prove a "stimulus" unless you think he would've done like 15k w/o him.

The Futures, Seans, Rockys, Coles, Kendricks, even Meeks, were gonna do numbers anyway.
There's a reason Meek went to Drake for a feature when it was time to put a project out.

How are you disputing the power of having the biggest rapper in the game on your lead single. Have you been in a club when Drake's My Way verse drops or his Both verse drops?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There's a reason Meek went to Drake for a feature when it was time to put a project out.

How are you disputing the power of having the biggest rapper in the game on your lead single. Have you been in a club when Drake's My Way verse drops or his Both verse drops?
So Drake's My way verse "stimulated" Fetty to an 80/120k debut (and I'm not even sure that version was on his album)? Or Gucci to his 70k? That's a move to tap into a certain fanbase/street relevance.
I'm not gonna turn this into a Drake thread, so if you he saves artists with buzzes/fanbases from flops then okay.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I will never understand Young Thug's numbers :mindblown: Pitchfork, Complex and and a lot of the mag companies stays hyping him up. Plus Thug has a huge fanbase on Twitter.
That's the operative word... twitter. It's way easier to follow and retweet a nikka than it is to buy an album. Plus this streaming shyt done fukked the game all up.... also it's TOO MANY DAMN RAPPERS!

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
So Drake's My way verse "stimulated" Fetty to an 80/120k debut (and I'm not even sure that version was on his album)? Or Gucci to his 70k? That's a move to tap into a certain fanbase/street relevance.
I'm not gonna turn this into a Drake thread, so if you he saves artists with buzzes/fanbases from flops then okay.
He can simply make your single hotter

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh these guys be saying anything:mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stream Young Thug's 'Beautiful Thugger Girls' Feat. Future, Snoop Dogg & Lil Durk * Classifies project as an album
http://www.complex.com/music/2017/06/young-thug-releases-beautiful-thugger-girls-album * Classified as an album

Now for the magic.

ALAKAZAM!

When the project dropped it was called a mixtape in the description on Apple Music. He also uploaded it to soundcloud too

Ta-da!
giphy.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Drake features happen to be the most successful singles for YG, Meek, Migos before Culture, Malkonnen, PND etc.

Drake is twice as big an artist than gucci or fetty wap. You gotta be a real hater to seriously believe drake needs to tap their fanbases but not vice versa. :laff: Then again Drake is the one artist who brings out greater delusion in coli nikkas than Thug or Gucci

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Drake features happen to be the most successful singles for YG, Meek, Migos before Culture, Malkonnen, PND etc.

Drake is twice as big an artist than gucci or fetty wap. You gotta be a real hater to seriously believe drake needs to tap their fanbases but not vice versa. :laff: Then again Drake is the one artist who brings out greater delusion in coli nikkas than Thug or Gucci
Okay

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
:russ: There's no magic breh. Like the post said, the description on Apple Music called it a mixtape. I posted it right when it came out.
Sinatra. Vandross. Thugger. Young Thug gets in touch with his inner crooner on this mixtape, touching on R&B, dancehall, even country. There are sublime music beds and acoustic guitar flourishes (“Me Or Us,” “Family Don't Matter”)—he’s clearly having fun accessing new levels of expression as guests like Snoop Dogg, Lil Durk, Future, Millie Go Lightly, and Jacquees serve as able foils.

:wow:
But I don't know why people act like it matters what you call it. Drake went platinum with a "mixtape." A flop is a flop

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What artists needed Drake to sell albums? Someone like a YG, maybe, and I don't even remember if My Krazy Life had some big debut to prove a "stimulus" unless you think he would've done like 15k w/o him.

The Futures, Seans, Rockys, Coles, Kendricks, even Meeks, were gonna do numbers anyway.
no one ever said Drake stimulus = debut album sales

You're arguing with yourself