Samoa Joe doesn't like the forbidden door

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Joe's point still stands. Reading that definition and those loans only seem to apply for young inexperienced players and not first team players.

Meh….. he wasn’t young inexperienced when he was participating in his past forbidden door and he’s not on the first team:yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Meh….. he wasn’t young inexperienced when he was participating in his past forbidden door and he’s not on the first team:yeshrug:
None of that changes the point Joe is making now.

In addition to transfers, players may also switch teams temporarily through a process called a loan. In a loan, a player is allowed to temporarily play for a team which he is currently not under contract to. The team which the player is being "loaned" to does not have to pay the team which owns the player anything. Instead, they are only obligated to pay the player's salary while he is on loan. Bigger clubs often loan out their younger players who are not making the starting lineup to smaller teams so that they can get valuable playing time and experience.

It's why he chose Messi as his example.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
None of that changes the point Joe is making now.

It's why he chose Messi as his example.
Na, man, it’s dumb as hell. Shoulda used an NFL (or MLB or NBA) player instead of soccer, where they actually send out talent. :mjlol:

Don’t know why Joe’s acting like a big deal when he didn’t do shyt on the main roster, got fired, and ended up re-signing to be in the developmental fed. Dude basically got sent out within the company. :skip:

Too many weirdos wanna shyt on the fun these feds are providing to fans. Joe’s probably heated because he’s gonna be doing the favors for meathead ex-NFL players instead of wrestling talent from various promotions.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The forbidden door is a treat for the fans. fukk all that oh he's not supposed to be playing for another team bullshyt. Cuz in sports you compete against everyone. I've yet to see a football season during my lifetime where they say oh the afc teams only gonna play each other and not nfc. Even if it's a predetermined result, getting out there and showing your skills and talent versus wrestlers that you're not familiar with or have little experience with shows that you're able to hold your own against any opponent and it gives the fans a chance to see unique matches that they may not have gotten the opportunity to see. Imagine all the unique matches we could've witnessed during our childhood if working with other companies was a thing. Vince was gonna make his money regardless but working with wcw and talent like sting, goldberg, Harlem heat, etc., back in the day would've made it so much better and might've even drawn more revenue and ratings. Only the ones willing to die for their favorite wrestling company would be against working with others. True wrestling fans would love to see them all working together even if just once a year to see some interesting and unique matches. It's entertainment, the fans entertainment.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
What does Schill think Hunter was doing with Evolve and ICW:mjgrin:

Or even Cokeboy with Smoky Mountain, Memphis and even ECW for a minute:mjgrin:

And like others have said theres loans in football and obviously Impact aint that

I dont see what the issue is if theres talent on each programme, I think New Japan is probably gonna benefit more than Impact seeing as its mainly Gallows and Anderson on AEW but at the same time Impact had AEW's champion on their show for months and I dont see how that doesnt help them

Get this rinky dink obtuse argument outta here:camby:
Funny part he probably more than anyone would have benefitted from the forbidden door but he re-signed with WWE so be it.:yeshrug:

Only legit argument vs AEW is they arent bringing it with their black talent and recruiting compared to WWE and even then I can say the E had a head start on them singing a lot of people up. They need to get the Impact guys involved in the exchange

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love Joe as a wrestler, but he wrong here. The point of the forbidden door is to eliminate rivals, don't break each other down, build each other up like the old days. Pro wrestling is not a real sport, and all these companies are not in the same league with each other, even if we looked at it that way...

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Can someone explain to me why Joe is on NXT? And carrying a belt. :hhh: They could use him on RAW.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Can someone explain to me why Joe is on NXT? And carrying a belt. :hhh: They could use him on RAW.

They need a big bad babyface :yeshrug:

And let's face it. No one else was worthy enough of beating kross lol

But he signed a contract knowing he'll be put back on nxt soooo I guess he's fine with it:yeshrug:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
They need a big bad babyface :yeshrug:

And let's face it. No one else was worthy enough of beating kross lol

But he signed a contract knowing he'll be put back on nxt soooo I guess he's fine with it:yeshrug:
He should have been feuding with Lashley instead of the corpse of Goldberg.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
He’s saying this working for a company that only sees him talented enough to hold a developmental championship
He is three time champ of a promotion that was just gutted.

I'm also convinced WWE offered him big money when Joe vs. Punk was a possibility, and he regrets the deal.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
He is three time champ of a promotion that was just gutted.

I'm also convinced WWE offered him big money when Joe vs. Punk was a possibility, and he regrets the deal.

Has it even been confirmed whether samoa joe returning was always a thing? Or whether he thought he could get cleared but once he realized he couldn't he went back? :patrice: