Samoa Joe doesn't like the forbidden door

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
Joe's point still stands. Reading that definition and those loans only seem to apply for young inexperienced players and not first team players.
Not true at all…. Read garreth bale to Tottenham last year, or when zlatan ibromhimavich went to ac Milan during la galaxys off-season because he wanted to keep playing

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:dwillhuh:Breh I had to do a retake of this analogy because I swore I was loaning players in my PES games.

Joe must got that Booker T stimulus to be a dikkrider for the E :gucci:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
NJPW has done working agreements (the original term for forbidden door) for ages. Pro Wrestling Love which mended fences betwen All Japan, New Japan and Noah did all of this two decades ago while Joe was making frequent trips to japan for World-1. ECW did this with WCW, FMW, USWA, Smoky Mountain and even Vince himself. And what does he think the indies he came from is? Joe is either an idiot or a mark.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The forbidden door only works if the people involved know their roles. All the companies involved don't mean shyt in Amerikkka, so they're willing to bow to AEW just for a little exposure. Samoa Joe does have a point though, because imagine one of your top stars getting hurt on someone else's show.:huhldup:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The forbidden door only works if the people involved know their roles. All the companies involved don't mean shyt in Amerikkka, so they're willing to bow to AEW just for a little exposure. Samoa Joe does have a point though, because imagine one of your top stars getting hurt on someone else's show.:huhldup:

This is false.

ROH and New Japan sold out Madison Square Garden in minutes, months before AEW was even a thing.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
Oh. I stand corrected then.
All good… basically it’s used for guys who just need to work or play, and can’t on their main team because roster is too stacked and they aren’t playing…. Honestly it would make sense for WWE to use this system to rent guys out so they learn crowds, and get the indy experience while still being and working as “WWE style”…

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
if we're using analogies...I see the forbidden door more like musical artists doing features with one another. They can bring a different style to a song that one artist may not be able to provide on their own. And it brings awareness to each others fanbase.

WWE has used the forbidden door just like everyone else. ECW invasion. Trading Christian to TNA for Ric Flair. NXT/Evolve's relationship.

Samoa Joe is just schilling for political equity.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
if we're using analogies...I see the forbidden door more like musical artists doing features with one another. They can bring a different style to a song that one artist may not be able to provide on their own. And it brings awareness to each others fanbase.

WWE has used the forbidden door just like everyone else. ECW invasion. Trading Christian to TNA for Ric Flair. NXT/Evolve's relationship.

Samoa Joe is just schilling for political equity.

WWE were doing the Forbidden Door thing back in 1990.

EVerW6tUcAABCKs-e1588032446250.jpg

EMpLkpEU0AEziEe-e1588054466615.jpeg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Before anyone says anything this isn’t a TSC heel turn on Joe

Anyway, I disagree, because wrestling isn’t real.

Also, NJPW, AEW, AAA, NWA, and Impact, they’re not rivals.

Hell I remember when I first started watching TNA, they were working with NJPW, didn’t hurt either company at all.