Samplers

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This has been my process once I actually find something digital. My issue is the element of randomness that I got from physical searching, but I guess thats the fun
i do this process when im lazy...

then i jus grab a bunch of old shyt...

like funkadelics how do yeaw view you

the bassline...i have heard before ....n til this day i cant put my finger where i heard it from..whosampled has stuff listed n i know for show i have never listen to those artist or would give em a chance..except the friday soundtrack

Arinam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ, DMV
What equipment are you using?

The best feature on my mk3 is that I can sample to that hoe straight from iPhone. Meaning that I don’t have to download anything. I can just hook my phone up and press play where I need to sample and have it recorded in.

I can sample any audio from my phone in seconds :wow:

As far as where to look, that’s all on you.

I just switched to Bitwig and I lowkey love it.
besides that I use an MPK mini and Ableton Push

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I actually sold my entire record-collection cause i could find 90% on Soulseek.
I do feel like going diggin again sometime but than when i'm in the store i would rather only buy records that i can't download.
I wish there was a Soulseek app on Smart-Phones. LOL

Arinam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ, DMV
I actually sold my entire record-collection cause i could find 90% on Soulseek.

I do feel like going diggin again sometime but than when i'm in the store i would rather only buy records that i can't download.
I wish there was a Soulseek app on Smart-Phones. LOL

I just like the way vinyl sounds and the physical act of digging.

Once I find something I normally find a digital copy to sample. But I also like talking to the owners and other customers and be put on to things I would have never found.
My favorite place has the creaky wood floors and the old record smell It’s beyond therapeutic

I downloaded soul seek though. It’s easier than the YouTube converter

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I just like the way vinyl sounds and the physical act of digging.

Once I find something I normally find a digital copy to sample. But I also like talking to the owners and other customers and be put on to things I would have never found.
My favorite place has the creaky wood floors and the old record smell It’s beyond therapeutic

I downloaded soul seek though. It’s easier than the YouTube converter

Yep, and better soundquality of course!

Yeah, i personally don't feel like it's the smell of vinyl but more of old carton.