Samsung is pretty much getting ethered during this Apple vs. Samsung patent trial.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been following little tidbits of this trial on all of the tech sites like the verge/gizmodo/Engadget and it seems like apple is sonning Samsung on these infringements. They also seem to be frustrating Samsung by catching them in mishaps during the trial, purposely trying to mislead the judge in demonstrations and getting exposed for it.

I don't know exactly what this means for Samsung if they lose outside of money...but I'm hearing apple is looking to get money in the billion/s territory based on profits made from the galaxy S series....as of right now its not looking good for Samsung. I hope this doesn't directly effect the future of samsungs phones because right now they are making the best hardware for android.

Also I want to point out, I've learned a lot how much "copying" Samsung has actually done during this trial. If you haven't been following closely you should check it out. They have all kind of criminating document from with samsungs camp that actually have BLATANT mentions of copying apples ideas or using apple features for ideas....its pretty crazy. Samsung might be fukked brehs.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I hope they get ruined for stealing ideas so blatantly applying no fukking effort. They should stick to making fukking washing machines. :piss:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I'm all for openness and would usually ride for lesser of two evils, but :damn:. All that knowledge and you aren't smart enough to at least attempt to hide that you're blatantly trying to copy Apple?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
The biggest slap in the face is all the tech that Apple used from Samsung to create the Iphone in the first place. Corporate cacs are ruthless breh.

Apple dont use tech from washing machine company. Washing machine company just manufactures what was developed by Apple.

When Benz S-Class is manufactured in Mexico it doesn't mean it is mexican car, breh, breh.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Apple dont use tech from washing machine company. Washing machine company just manufactures what was developed by Apple.

When Benz S-Class is manufactured in Mexico it doesn't mean it is mexican car, breh, breh.

when all the parts are mexican, from mexican materials it is...

Apple just trollin the game with this one, and while they ARE correct in the lawsuit (TouchWiz is a garbage swagger jack), Samsung gon eat anyway until apple makes its own mobile hardware...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason I feel Apple in this situation is because if they win...the plus side is that every company will be forced to be innovative with stealing ideas. I'm all for "influence" but I can't rock with stealing ideas blatantly.

On the other hand .I don't want this to hurt Samsung in a way that will hinder their ability to give us amazing phones. When it comes to phone hardware...I'm a huge Samsung fan and they've been the only company that pulled me away from apple phones.

I want all the good to come out of this but I want every to still do what they do and give us what we want as consumers. Apple are going HARD though...and I get the feeling Samsung thought they were going to let it slide when they were handling their business....I like that they are getting that slap on the wrist. Actually...more like a gunshot to the torso lol.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason I feel Apple in this situation is because if they win...the plus side is that every company will be forced to be innovative with stealing ideas. I'm all for "influence" but I can't rock with stealing ideas blatantly.

On the other hand .I don't want this to hurt Samsung in a way that will hinder their ability to give us amazing phones. When it comes to phone hardware...I'm a huge Samsung fan and they've been the only company that pulled me away from apple phones.

I want all the good to come out of this but I want every to still do what they do and give us what we want as consumers. Apple are going HARD though...and I get the feeling Samsung thought they were going to let it slide when they were handling their business....I like that they are getting that slap on the wrist. Actually...more like a gunshot to the torso lol.

christ, shut the fukk up already.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carné Asada;1128863 said:
christ, shut the fukk up already.

Why are you so mad? I don't even know who you are...I guess you know me...cuz you're mad lol. Not a good look.