Samsung is pretty much getting ethered during this Apple vs. Samsung patent trial.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So at this point can you admit that Android shyts all over iOS or are still on that smooth & fluid bowel movements crap.

Lol..where have you been? I haven't had a iPhone since iPhone 4...

I've owned gs2..galaxy nexus...and now own a nexus 4 :cmon:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
...but let's say this...I think when ICS dropped that's when I noticed android heading in the right direction...when jellybean dropped it was over...current jellybean 4.2.1 shyts on iOS and it ain't even close.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Samsung stole ideas? :childplease: Then why wont apple change up the iPhone? They just keep releasing the same phone over and over again. "We'll just add an S to the end of the phone so theyll think its something different:lolbron:"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Samsung stole ideas? :childplease: Then why wont apple change up the iPhone? They just keep releasing the same phone over and over again. "We'll just add an S to the end of the phone so theyll think its something different:lolbron:"

Don't worry....the new Iphone will be the Iphone5-FS

FS for :flabbynsick: :flabbynsick: :flabbynsick:

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I've been following little tidbits of this trial on all of the tech sites like the verge/gizmodo/Engadget and it seems like apple is sonning Samsung on these infringements. They also seem to be frustrating Samsung by catching them in mishaps during the trial, purposely trying to mislead the judge in demonstrations and getting exposed for it.

I don't know exactly what this means for Samsung if they lose outside of money...but I'm hearing apple is looking to get money in the billion/s territory based on profits made from the galaxy S series....as of right now its not looking good for Samsung. I hope this doesn't directly effect the future of samsungs phones because right now they are making the best hardware for android.

Also I want to point out, I've learned a lot how much "copying" Samsung has actually done during this trial. If you haven't been following closely you should check it out. They have all kind of criminating document from with samsungs camp that actually have BLATANT mentions of copying apples ideas or using apple features for ideas....its pretty crazy. Samsung might be fukked brehs.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

:trash: