Samurai Jack New Season (March 3/11 11:30PM Adult Swim)

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Samurai Jack’s New Season Premieres In March
by Peter Paltridge on January 23, 2017

We’ve known for a while that Cartoon Network and Adult Swim are producing ten new Samurai Jack episodes, but throughout 2016, the network refused to commit to an airdate. Now, thanks to a new promo spot that aired last night, we know exactly when Jack is Back: March 11 at 11:30 PM. The spot was captured by Twitter user CabooseJr…

These new episodes are meant to close out the series’ storyline that was left dangling upon cancellation back in 2004, when Jack still hadn’t succeeded in finding his way back to his own time and defeating the villainous Mako-voiced Aku. Fear no imitators: the hand of Genndy Tartakovsky itself will be guiding the direction.

If you look up exactly when that new time slot starts, you’ll note that it should open Toonami. If this is the case, will something be put on hiatus for ten weeks? Preferably that rerun slot at the end? The full schedule has yet to be released.

On January 14 Adult Swim started running Samurai Jack repeats, beginning from the first episode. If these airings are intended to bring newcomers into the show, they’ll have to clear a lot of time slots in order to air the 50 reruns left before the story picks up in two months. It’s probably not happening and if you need to catch up on Jack, Hulu is your only hope.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
What pic? Post it.

Jack has to come back and beat this guy:

Jack looking like White Jesus.:wow:

That rematch.:ohlawd:

Samurai-Jack-then-and-now.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
What pic? Post it.

Jack has to come back and beat this guy:

Jack looking like White Jesus.:wow:

That rematch.:ohlawd:

yo that was probably the only time I remember Jack getting sonned decively in a 1 on 1 fight