San Francisco Court Orders Black Landlord to Forfeit Her $4M House to White Tenant

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Matters like this need to be taken in ones owns hands.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I just posted this article on a black group I follow and every black person is pretty Much calling the black lady a pathetic landlord.

So yea coli keep that energy.

I don’t give a fukk what kind of landlord she was, if what she did was legal, how in the fukk can they legally justify taking her $4 million dollar property and just giving it to the bytch.

Not only did they give away her property, but there’s four other tenants in there so they gave that cac bytch a new source of income on top of a multi-million dollar property in San Francisco.

Somebody need to die for this.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was going to say their had to be more to this story. But even her own lawyer is suing her too now. And numerous complaints about evicting old and disabled people.So I think she is a straight up scum bag
Yeah but so are a lot of white and/or Jewish landlords and they’ve never been forced to forfeit their properties to a tenant. If that’s the case, black people would own every property in the inner cities.

She can be a scum bag, but she’s not doing anything different that white scum bags haven’t been doing and I’ve NEVER heard a tenant winning their building. That’s absurd. Arson time :manny:

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
As a person who has elderly parents I can’t rock with anyone black or not who thinks it’s appropriate to just displace elderly folks. You gotta be a monster to walk up to an elderly person and just throw them out.

This is why I believe cities should just Build more apartments for seniors so they can be completely be separated by savage landlords.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but so are a lot of white and/or Jewish landlords and they’ve never been forced to forfeit their properties to a tenant. If that’s the case, block people would own every property in the inner cities.

She can be a scum bag, but she’s not doing anything different that white scum bags haven’t been doing and I’ve NEVER heard a tenant winning their building. That’s absurd. Arson time :manny:
In the Umpqua lawsuit, the bank alleges that Kihagi defaulted on her loans on three San Francisco buildings. Kihagi alleges that the bank intentionally avoided accepting her payments. That litigation is unrelated to her ongoing fight with the SF City Attorney’s office and her own renters.

The Kihagi drama dates to May 2017, when the city successfully sued Kihagi for tenant harassment on such a level that it provoked a record-breaking $2.4 million in fines.

Her liability to the city has since risen to $7 million, and the charges of abuses, like threatening a tenant’s cat and badgering one couple so persistently that they broke up, earned her the moniker of the city’s “cruelest landlord.”

In August, the courts ordered that Kihagi stop managing several buildings she owns because the judge doesn’t trust her to obey court orders

Previously, the city auctioned off several of Kihagi’s buildings, and told her tenants to pay rent to City Hall instead of her, all part of an elaborate, years-long plan to try to collect on the money she owes.

In years past, Kihagi has been jailed in Southern California and picketed by her own tenants to protest both alleged and confirmed abuses.

Kihagi still owns several buildings in San Francisco, mostly in the Mission and Dolores Heights.

At one point Kihagi owned more than 50 precious rent-controlled units in the city, a portfolio worth roughly $24 million

Yeah but she ain’t a rich white jew . And this is not a lady to defend just because she black. She sounds like a complete piece of shyt and a full blown narcissist