Saquon Barkley signs with Eagles

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Never amounted to the pre-draft hype so I'm cool on him leaving. Solid breh who had some unfortunate injuries but I never saw him leading us to a chip. And yes it's still...fukk Daniel Jones :pacspit:

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps
No offense to the Giants fans here, but I was reading the cac comments days ago when it was known that he would be moving on and 90% of them came off so ungrateful towards Saquan.

I want Saquan to punish them.
I'm a Giants fan and hope he does too. Dumbass FO should've moved him at the trade deadline at least they would've got picks for him

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Real nice pickup for the Eagles.

The Giants are just laughably bad, I don't know why they invested in Daniel Jones so quickly when they should've looked into a new quarterback already.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Tiki Barber sounds like a fukkin sucker. Saquon should show loyalty to a team that didn’t show loyalty to him? To place a franchise tag on a player is the most “fukk you niqqa” thing a team can do. They’re basically saying we only want you for a year, not long term, no you can’t negotiate with any other team, and if you happen to get hurt during that one year and your career is ruined oh well fukk you niqqa”.