Saquon Barkley signs with Eagles

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Browns were coming off an 0-16 season. They weren’t gonna draft a running back number 1 when they needed a quarterback.

On another note that 2018 QB class was weird. The two most “pro ready” prospects ended up being the biggest busts (Rosen and Darnold)

Again.

What part about legacy.
do you and the browns not understand.

You can not be successful at something. If you can Not in legacy. create what was already successful for a business. In legacy the browns should have drafted Barkley to be the new Jim brown.
Instead the drafted a bust at qb and could have also had Lamar Jackson in the same Draft as Barkley and jagged't it away.

You would be fired in Cleveland too.

as you had the wrong answer for the browns too.

I know I was right in mock draft for the browns.
As the two generational players in that draft. That were can not miss.
I mocked the browns winning in this draft and they like you lost.

you just being a pessimist snd trying to talk to somebody.

when your reply and gripe.
makes no fantasy booking sense. Plus is just as limited in vision as the browns.

why would i listen to your suggestions anyway opposite mine. when you also have no reviews.
no draw and no rant.
to illustrate you know wtf.
you talembout as well.

You need to authenicated. To try to question my post sir.

You have no post around here to combat my content. Nobody does.
to rhe point.
i been waitin is a aoundtrack to how long i have been out here and never read a post based and rooted in fact or speculation to counter my content.
I been waiting to read these counters.
to my fact based quotes or speculation for half a century. on the devices and products.
I made profitable for you snd the world
to use daily.
every minute of your wack.
never gon do. not gon ever do lives.

Y'all nikkaz are Cleveland brown like.
L's all around.

Have a better counter rooted in fact before you quote me.
Oh I forgot. There is no better fact to counter me. As that is impossible. If do. Up this glorious response to mine. Oh I thought so
That shyt imaginary and does not exist.

Art Barr

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
The entire saquon pick at 2 in general was so fukking stupid by the giants organization at the time and it looks worse looking back.

It was based off 2 things

1.)The 2016 season wasn’t a complete fluke and the disaster of 2017 was just injuries

2.)Eli manning wasn’t washed and trying to make one move away to be back into contention
You got a generational talent @ WR draft a generational talent at RB got a clutch possession wr in Shep & draft a coverage problem at te, that O shoulda been a problem & you trust it to washed azz Eli. You coulda had Kaep but Mara out chea talking bout he getting letters :what: cause the mfer wore sum socks & took a knee. They spiral started at that exact point.
We cant have sh!t!!!
As a lifelong Giants fan in my adult life ive begun to realize how racist the NY Football Giants are as an organization gang and a record label and it makes me not even want to enjoy the NFL at all
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
As a long time fan you can tell ownership listen to Paulie from Passaic & Ronnie from Ronkonkoma, the shyt I been seeing this past week I hope they smoke em, I'm betting the over & actively rooting for Philly

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Giants paying that horrible QB all that money and tagging Saquon will always be disgusting
Paid a fukking backup $160mil :scust:

Saquon can be like CMC to the 49ers
Now you can see what an elite talent can REALLY do when they're not tasked with carrying the entire fukking offense and have other actual threats that teams need to pay attention to
How was that deal even negotiated? Dude had one decent season. Would you consider him a top 15 QB at the time? Geno didnt see that type of bread after his prove it year in Seattle.

As soon as I saw the deal I was
giphy.gif

Mediocre CACs stay winning.
:skip:

Daps
Curious to see what Saquon does. Only watched him closely when the Giants play Dallas and he's never had a good game outside of the first time he played them from what I remember.

On a better team, we might finally see him "unleashed." Always seemed like a Barry Sanders, boom/bust runner but in a bigger body.....but the Giants line will make you run backwards.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Curious to see what Saquon does. Only watched him closely when the Giants play Dallas and he's never had a good game outside of the first time he played them from what I remember.

On a better team, we might finally see him "unleashed." Always seemed like a Barry Sanders, boom/bust runner but in a bigger body.....but the Giants line will make you run backwards.

I think they're going to heavily lean on his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield. Remember he had 91 receptions his rookie season. Getting away from that bum Danny Dimes is gonna be a revelation for him

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How was that deal even negotiated? Dude had one decent season. Would you consider him a top 15 QB at the time? Geno didnt see that type of bread after his prove it year in Seattle.

As soon as I saw the deal I was
giphy.gif

Mediocre CACs stay winning.
:skip:

I'd sure as hell rather have Saquon out there as a security blanket for my rookie QB next year if I was the Giants. But nah they had to hand Daniel Jones the bag because of positional value or something. No other position in sports gets treated like this.
:mjlol:

I get that it's a lot easier to get worse at QB than get better at QB in the league but....you can't let bums hold you hostage. Daniel Jones was never good and nobody outside of the Giants was going to pay that type of money. Should have let him walk.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'd sure as hell rather have Saquon out there as a security blanket for my rookie QB next year if I was the Giants. But nah they had to hand Daniel Jones the bag because of positional value or something. No other position in sports gets treated like this.
:mjlol:

I get that it's a lot easier to get worse at QB than get better at QB in the league but....you can't let bums hold you hostage. Daniel Jones was never good and nobody outside of the Giants was going to pay that type of money. Should have let him walk.
Only thing I can think of is the owner likes him personally. Man is fukking TRASH

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Again.

What part about legacy.
do you and the browns not understand.

You can not be successful at something. If you can Not in legacy. create what was already successful for a business. In legacy the browns should have drafted Barkley to be the new Jim brown.
Instead the drafted a bust at qb and could have also had Lamar Jackson in the same Draft as Barkley and jagged't it away.

You would be fired in Cleveland too.

as you had the wrong answer for the browns too.

I know I was right in mock draft for the browns.
As the two generational players in that draft. That were can not miss.
I mocked the browns winning in this draft and they like you lost.

you just being a pessimist snd trying to talk to somebody.

when your reply and gripe.
makes no fantasy booking sense. Plus is just as limited in vision as the browns.

why would i listen to your suggestions anyway opposite mine. when you also have no reviews.
no draw and no rant.
to illustrate you know wtf.
you talembout as well.

You need to authenicated. To try to question my post sir.

You have no post around here to combat my content. Nobody does.
to rhe point.
i been waitin is a aoundtrack to how long i have been out here and never read a post based and rooted in fact or speculation to counter my content.
I been waiting to read these counters.
to my fact based quotes or speculation for half a century. on the devices and products.
I made profitable for you snd the world
to use daily.
every minute of your wack.
never gon do. not gon ever do lives.

Y'all nikkaz are Cleveland brown like.
L's all around.

Have a better counter rooted in fact before you quote me.
Oh I forgot. There is no better fact to counter me. As that is impossible. If do. Up this glorious response to mine. Oh I thought so
That shyt imaginary and does not exist.

Art Barr
Keep my team name out your mouth. Browns been to the playoffs twice in six years since that draft. Saquon has been to the playoffs once and Lamar has the same amount of career playoff wins as Baker Mayfield with 2 more losses.

In that same draft, Browns got Denzel Ward who is a top 5 CB in the league. He also got PAID two years earlier than Saquon who's still only making 2/3 of what Denzel making even with the salary cap at 250 million dollars.

Not to mention they drafted Nick Chubb in the same draft in the second round.

Go sit down somewhere.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Keep my team name out your mouth. Browns been to the playoffs twice in six years since that draft. Saquon has been to the playoffs once and Lamar has the same amount of career playoff wins as Baker Mayfield with 2 more losses.

In that same draft, Browns got Denzel Ward who is a top 5 CB in the league. He also got PAID two years earlier than Saquon who's still only making 2/3 of what Denzel making even with the salary cap at 250 million dollars.

Not to mention they drafted Nick Chubb in the same draft in the second round.

Go sit down somewhere.

Browns and browns fans gon brown.

nikka stop.

The Browns are on loser scheduling to get amy wins they had. Same as the bears. Only thing the Browns did to save face was get king carolina. Which was a gimme. All because the league is racist snd thought they are sending a guy from Carolina to a bad place.
[For being allegedly deviant to sex workers, which would have exposed owners for the same behavior ala kraft and mcmahon. So their punishment was send him to Cleveland. Really!?!!! Racist gon racist.]

Past that. Yes thr Browns fukked up that draft. Their goof asses could have had Barkley and Lamar Jackson the same Draft. Yet since the nfl is stoopid and racist. The browns shot themselves in the foot.

You sound like a moron trying to defend the browns fukking that draft completely up.

nikkaz are rooted in losing. Then try to defend being a loser. The shyt hilarious.
nikka said baker Mayfield in the same breath as Lamar Jackson.

are you black. Or is your c00n ring tail just black.
nikka defending a team.
who on loser scheduling in the nfl.
you can not make this up.
Browns gon brown and brown fans gon be Cleveland cavs dookie lickers.

Art Barr

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
How many yards/tds/ypc he getting this year?

Ima give him 1200+, 10 TDs, 4.8 ypc barring injury