Sasha Banks leaves RAW after taking offense to booking decision EDIT: WWE releases statement

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:what: .... :mjlol: Sasha/Mercedes was the one who hand picked wanting to wrestle Bianca at WM37 and then put her over like crazy. Bianca loves Sasha... stop the bullsh-t.. They have no problem with each other.. they are friends and Sasha/Mercedes did everything she could to help her rise to the top.

You comparing her situation to Punk just shows how biased and unhinged you've become. Where's that Charlotte promo at? You said Charlotte could cut a better promo than the promo from Sasha i posted. Where's it at?
She damn sure didn't hand pick Bianca, Vince was dead set on making Bianca the next top female star, and he chose Sasha to make sure that happened. If you actually did some research you would see that I've always said Sasha and Bayley are the reason Bianca became a star.

As for the promos, the other women cut better promos because they don't stumble or sound unsure like Sasha does.

This promo here was one of the best Chuck has ever done, because she leaned into being a real bytch and it felt real. Now what you need to stop doing is acting like you're this calm rational poster, because you get all in your feelings whenever someone disagrees with you. :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
  1. Lots of cacs and c00ns have made their typical appearance on this page :mjgrin: u know the names :pachaha:
And I damn sure don't want to anyone in this sub forum talking about cacs and c00ns, because when all the WWE champs were non black this sub forum was constantly talking about switching over to AEW. Lashley, Street Profits, and Bianca were all champions and ya'll were talking about Kenny Omega and Moxley. I never forgot about that bullshyt.:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And I damn sure don't want to anyone in this sub forum talking about cacs and c00ns, because when all the WWE champs were non black this sub forum was constantly talking about switching over to AEW. Lashley, Street Profits, and Bianca were all champions and ya'll were talking about Kenny Omega and Moxley. I never forgot about that bullshyt.:mjpls:

Good for you... i'm the one who created The Hurt Business Appreciation thread and updated it weekly. You're talking to the wrong person. :mjlol:

And.... that Charlotte promo was mid. Sasha said plenty times she wanted to do right by Bianca and Bianca has said she credits Sasha for putting her over in a huge way. Stop bruh Lol.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Being honest she seemed a little awkward. She was trying to do something different but muscle memory had her doing the exact same “Boss” moves in her entrance (I think she was using the same knuckle jewelry too :mjlol:)

We all know she will be fine, but it’s clear she was a little rusty/nervous :yeshrug:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

black-excellence-people-black.gif

inb4 the "but kenny and ospray" nikkas

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Just based off her mannerisms & despite being related to Snoop & Brandy, I’ll be shocked if Mercedes didn't have mostly whites friends growing up.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Don't turn this into some black excellence bullshyt. Sasha left because she wanted more money, and Naomi left because she's a very loyal friend. If you notice no one really has beef with Naomi, if anything I've seen people feel bad because they feel like she's been forgotten about.

Edit: Remember they walked out on Bianca, a black woman who had to deal with Sasha's bullshyt twice. Bianca is black excellence, Mercedes is basically Punk/Sable.
Whoa...whoa....what the hell is going on around here? Look Bianca is doing well but she wouldn't be Jack shyt if it wasn't for the success of Sasha Banks. Sasha was WAY, WAY, WAY bigger than Charlotte by 2016. Way bigger than Becky and Bayley by 2016. Now I knew Becky..Rebecca Knox was great a long time ago. Her whole style was different in the 07 era...she was like a technical wrestling Rey Mysterio...crazy ass submissions..great transitions..on fire. Having 45 min matches without looking fatigued at all. She was on fire at 20 yrs old.

Sasha has had lights outs matches with all kind of motherfukkers. Even Nia Jax. Had better matches with the same opponents with everybody in the E...in its history. It's not even close. It's OK they chose to push Bianca and gave her more wins but better performer than Banks? Of course not. And she sounded halfway on the mic but she's usually alright on the mic and the crowd always reacted. Even for that fake retirement shyt when she called that blonde hoe Miss Piggy...she ain't no joke. She ain't no hype. She's definitely, besides Asuka, been the best since 2015.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
She damn sure didn't hand pick Bianca, Vince was dead set on making Bianca the next top female star, and he chose Sasha to make sure that happened. If you actually did some research you would see that I've always said Sasha and Bayley are the reason Bianca became a star.

As for the promos, the other women cut better promos because they don't stumble or sound unsure like Sasha does.

This promo here was one of the best Chuck has ever done, because she leaned into being a real bytch and it felt real. Now what you need to stop doing is acting like you're this calm rational poster, because you get all in your feelings whenever someone disagrees with you. :mjlol:

We don't call her cHHHuck just for shyts and giggles. It's obvious she's super comfortable playing the bytch you love (and hate) to hate so I don't know why they don't just go all in with it. I've said it before; throw her, Bliss and a couple of more blondes into a stable and really play up their privilege and you'll have a rotation of hated heels for whatever female Cena you're trying to put over that year. Pairing four or five of those blondes together keeps them from being sprinkled around the division and it allows weak performers like Bliss to bury her lack of skills within the group while pushing her strengths (a polarizing demeanor/good talker) to the forefront. They could be whatever HHH is trying to do with Damage CTRL (and I don't even dislike them like everyone else they just don't seem to have any real purpose).