Saturday night in Gyalchester : Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury [WBO Heavyweight Title] [Sept. 23]

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I hope Parker wins

No need for another Fury as a champion from me

A little controversy can be good for the sport but this family is over the top with it. Pull outs, peds,drug abuse, lack of dedication, brawls... These guys are simply unreliable and unprofessional and would probably only hold back the development of the division. :hubie:

I still wouldn't care about all that if Hughie Fury would be such a great talent and if I would like his fighting style that much but he isn't and I don't.
So let's go Parker

Do you know how many professional boxers take drugs (recreational). Lol at singling out Tyson fury cus he got caught. It's rarer for a boxer to be completely straight edge.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Do you know how many professional boxers take drugs (recreational). Lol at singling out Tyson fury cus he got caught. It's rarer for a boxer to be completely straight edge.
whatever man, coke abusing is really just the cherry on the top of all...
unreliable, unprofessional, PEDs, pull outs, almost impossible to deal with, constant fukkeries... The Fury family in nutshell

but as I said I'd even let that slide if he would be so big of a talent but he's not and I'm not a big fan of his style either

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
whatever man, coke abusing is really just the cherry on the top of all...
unreliable, unprofessional, PEDs, pull outs, almost impossible to deal with, constant fukkeries... The Fury family in nutshell

but as I said I'd even let that slide if he would be so big of a talent but he's not and I'm not a big fan of his style either

They are gypsies. They only care about fighting, fukking and partying. What did you expect them to be some model citizens :usure:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
They are gypsies. They only care about fighting, fukking and partying. What did you expect them to be some model citizens :usure:
Andy Lee is gypsy and is normal... :yeshrug:

In my country the biggest minority are gypsies, many people don't like them here but I'm not a fan of generalizations so I can't say I have problems with gypsies in general

It's a little different in my country though, gypsies here have brown skin not white like UK gypsies so they can be more distinguished and they don't live nomadic, traveler life here but they live in one place in houses, but sadly many of them live in poverty

I didn't expect them to be role models btw but because of all the above reasons in my earlier post I don't want Hughie to win a title

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Andy Lee is gypsy and is normal... :yeshrug:

In my country the biggest minority are gypsies, many people don't like them here but I'm not a fan of generalizations so I can't say I have problems with gypsies in general

It's a little different in my country though, gypsies here have brown skin not white like UK gypsies so they can be more distinguished and they don't live nomadic, traveler life here but they live in one place in houses, but sadly many of them live in poverty

I didn't expect them to be role models btw but because of all the above reasons in my earlier post I don't want Hughie to win a title

I don't even like hughie fury. I'm a massive new Zealand rugby fan so I'm supporting the Maori boy :wow:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
HAs anyone ever won coming out to Roy Jones can't be touched?
Only one fighter I think that won with that was Boo Boo Andrade.
I think Fury gonna take this one though