Saudi's electronically tracking women!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Did you read the original post? he said that the quran is the word of god because it teaches people to wipe their ass, there is absolutely nothing of value that can be learned from religion that cant be learned elsewhere.

Religion is the most accessible learning tool for people beginning life. There is no encompassing all in one book of knowledge for life outside of the bible and the quran.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Religion is the most accessible learning tool for people beginning life. There is no encompassing all in one book of knowledge for life outside of the bible and the quran.

Book of knowledge? I would go as far to say both books are no better than any other work of FICTION. You can learn a "moral" lesson from watching any television show also, do I recommend you do it? Absolutely not.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Book of knowledge? I would go as far to say both books are no better than any other work of FICTION. You can learn a "moral" lesson from watching any television show also, do I recommend you do it? Absolutely not.
Alot of people dont have access to technology.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: Stopped reading right there you confused fakkit :foh:

I'm confused, yet here you are complaining about women walking around half naked, and then being unwilling to consider a valid solution to get rid of the problem you cry about. More unadulterated stupidity. I guess you just want to complain to complain huh :pachaha:

And I'm a female. I would say the hatred for women you're co-signing and displaying is a lot more 'fakkit'-like than anything else.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I'm confused, yet here you are complaining about women walking around half naked, and then being unwilling to consider a valid solution to get rid of the problem you cry about. More unadulterated stupidity. I guess you just want to complain to complain huh :pachaha:

And I'm a female. I would say the hatred for women you're co-signing and displaying is a lot more 'fakkit'-like than anything else.

Shut you semen deposit mouth bytch :laugh: Cuz I dont want used up and useless women Im a fakkit :bryan: Im going to the altar right now with a former prostitute so I wont get called out by a random bytch on a forum :whew:
I never said they were right I said we cant act like our dynamic is much better. Get the cum out your eyes and maybe your reading comprehension will increase. :2much:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut you semen deposit mouth bytch :laugh: Cuz I dont want used up and useless women Im a fakkit :bryan: Im going to the altar right now with a former prostitute so I wont get called out by a random bytch on a forum :whew:
I never said they were right I said we cant act like our dynamic is much better. Get the cum out your eyes and maybe your reading comprehension will increase. :2much:

Not sure why you think spouting off as many sexist insults as you can is helping you seem any less ignorant or any more intelligent. :leostare: It doesn't hurt me, and it just makes you seem like a belligerent scum bag.

The irony of course in all this is that I am in a happily committed long term relationship with a man that loves me dearly, while you are bitter on the internet complaining about the lot of women you have to choose from while simultaneously using every degrading term and language you can to describe us as a whole. It is such a shock that you can't seem to find a self respecting woman that would want to be with you....:childplease:

Eventually, when you are an adult, you will have to come to terms with the fact that you are a contributor to the situation and the behavior of the people (women) you despise. You want to look at half naked women and laugh at the suggestion that men stop encouraging it, relating it to 'fakkit' behavior, but then you want the women to feel bad about it and shame them for something you encourage.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

I find this to be very disrespectful of other religions, downright ignorant.

hell is wrong with you dude :what:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I find this to be very disrespectful of other religions, downright ignorant.

hell is wrong with you dude :what:
Why?
What religion do you practice?

No religious book on the planet breaks down practically every ill of society like the Bible and Quran. Name 1.

Greedy
Envy
Infidelity
Perversion
Liars
Decievers
Mystics
Know it alls
fakkits
Dykes

I mean it doesnt matter they're all in there.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Islam used to have the biggest libraries in the world, then they burned all the books. Look at them now, power is rooted in knowledge. Guess what book they didnt burn?

The science, math, language, medicine and architecture books.