Say Hello To Your 2016 WOAT Award Winner @JudgeJoeGorilla (Thanks Guys)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Since I'm getting ready for shuteye I'll just say thanks :manny: I know I'm not really the worst poster, but you wanted someone new :dame: However, we gonna turn this into a win. We gonna make it great. 2017 is coming and that's gonna be ya boy's shine ya feel me :jawalrus: TBH (real me), I just try to be honest with you all. Politics and helping people is my passion :smugfavre: I love volunteering and donating. Because I feel, "A rich man isn't better than a poor man and viceversa":hubie:

When I first joined I never thought I would make a dent or create good topics. Some people like me and some hate me :heh: I try to do serious topics and they work. TBH, I like being different :jawalrus:

2017 JJG is going for POTY and calling it quits. While I'm meeting new people I want that to be my permanent. That people have spoken and while @DrX almost got it he couldn't defeat the machine :pachaha::dame:

With that said, I'm bringing the burna in 2017 and then I'm done posting for good. Don't wanna be a 24 year old still posting :manny:

Wanna say thanks to @cook and @Brooklynzson for letting me be apart of the coli crew as a poster (Just don't touch my rep doe :ufdup: cuz I earned that) :jawalrus: I may come off as a L7, but if ya knew me or spoke to me I'd be the coolest cat.

Oh yeah, SCREW @biscuitsnbangers :pacspit:

Shoutout: @Jayne @Ultima

200.gif

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Savor this L, breh. :mjgrin:
We gonna take that "L" and make it a "W", then I'll hang up my blogging/posting gloves. I try to spit knowledge, but you do have immature kids who hate it. Also, I try not to go too far because I want to venture into politics. So, sometimes I have to be politically correct :manny: