Say old brehs, how good was Drew Bledsoe really?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He was very good but just outside the levels of a Marino Young Montana Moon etc. He was good enough to take you to the playoffs and he was respected but I don't think he was ever feared. He wasn't THAT dude but he was more then good enough for a team to be competitive.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It was the 90s. Wasn't any online communities, wasn't really any podcasts and intensive analysis. You had to watch him week to week which was probably hard unless you lived in NE or rooted for a AFC east team i guess
So I don't really remember much about dude since he wasn't a prime time type star like Aikman or Barry Sanders. nikkas was rocking his jersey though fwiw

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
he was a prototypical QB for his era
big strong arm, big size :dame: not particularly super accurate. obviously a statue.

him and Favre came into the league around the same exact time, and Favre kinda took that formula to much higher level
hed be in top 5-10 QBs in those 94 to 2000 seasons but never really could string it together for a prolonged time
He was a more accurate downfield passer than Tom though but more inaccurate at everything else lol. But he was a throwback QB with a big arm, he just held the ball too long, had zero poise in the pocket and had no mobility.