SB LVII Rematch - Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Swift - Eagles @ Chiefs MNF Game Thread

Who Wins Tonight?

• Eagles

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The biggest game of the regular season is finally here :demonic:. The top teams of each conference fresh off a bye, match up for the first time since SB 57. Obviously the stakes aren't as huge this time around, but both teams would much rather a win tonight to keep strong holds on that #1 seed. There are definitely some question marks for both teams compared to their dominance last year, but both continue to find ways to win :manny:. Game should be just as good as the Super Bowl, but hopefully the outcome is different this time around. Got the Eagles in a close one with the D line having a completely different showing than just 9 months ago. And if they don't, we'll just use the weather as an excuse instead of the shytty SB field this time around :troll:.

#byrdgang roll call part 1

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
prince-nana-aew.gif
🦅🦅🦅

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The chiefs in the Super Bowl was the greatest performance by an offensive line I’ve ever seen

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I think I can speak for everyone that hates the eagles when I say it’s clear that if the eagles win it’s because of the weather/the chiefs didn’t care/injuries/whatever else

But if the eagles lose they are finally exposed for the frauds they are

Go birds.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was driving when I saw their bus coming in yesterday afternoon, I thought about trying to run them weak nikkas off the road for a second. But I wanted to get home and crank up that playstation

#CHIEFSKINGDOM