ScarJo Sues Disney Over "Black Widow" Release. Update: ScarJo & Disney settle out of court

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
lol this was never doing massive numbers, this is a mistake imo, she could potentially get more from future cameos + other Disney projects, hell they gave RDJ like 300 mills to make some shytty talking animals movie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean I liked the movie... but it wasn't the best marvel movie made that's for sure.

:ld:

Like brehs said in the other thread, this movie would have made a lot more money if it had been released between civil war and black panther.

At this point we know how BW story ends. She's dead. There wasn't excitement for this and then it came in the middle of Loki.

It was never going to make a lot of money in covid theaters.

Me personally I'm tired of watching movies from that era.

Let's move on from the Thanos era to the multiverse era. That's what I'm tryna see.:myman:

I feel that’s not a fair take. There’s been many prequels that everyone was excited about and loved even knowing how the story will end. Doctor Fate I believe or that Star Wars one that lead to Ep 4 and so on.

The disney defenders are upset

No they not :mjlol:

But if this is the narrative to run with to rekindle the wars, then be my guest:russ:

It just needs to be acknowledged this was the spark that started the flame:mjlit:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
She's not the only actor/actress that's actually made a complaint about the changing of the movie release method due to the pandemic, so I'm not going to knock her for it.

I believe Anna Kendrick and Justin Timberlake were pissed about the exact same thing when Trolls World Tour switched to on demand instead of theater release. Denzel had complaints as well with one of his films.
Almost all of the actors in WB movies that got moved to HBO Max releases were pissed about it but WB renegotiated the deals with all of them and everyone ended up being cool.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Almost all of the actors in WB movies that got moved to HBO Max releases were pissed about it but WB renegotiated the deals with all of them and everyone ended up being cool.

They renegotiated the deal before the films release and not after. That's where the current problem lies as Marvel ignored her and chose not to do so.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
damn…didn’t realize she’s allegedly worth $165M :banderas:
easy money

and she didn't even sign on to marvel long term initially. people talk about losing a disney bag but she's one of the few leaving way better than she started with a fraction of the investment or commitment :dead: she about to go right down the hall and play circe or something... shyt. i bet hbo already hit her up too

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They renegotiated the deal before the films release and not after. That's where the current problem lies as Marvel ignored her and chose not to do so.
Yeah, Marvel probably should have worked all of this out with Scarlett before the movie was released. It's not like they didn't have time to do so with the way the movie got delayed over and over and over again.