ScarJo Sues Disney Over "Black Widow" Release. Update: ScarJo & Disney settle out of court

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
And likely could have gotten that number to be even lower if they just entertained the conversation from her people in the beginning.

I think Disney recently saying they have to rework deals basically admitted their fault and they had to pay more because they said that..

My other question is they keep saying they already paid her 20M (before) my question is was that for BW alone or was that her 6 picture contract or the BW singular payout

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
If you really think about it, the success of Shang-Chi hurt Disney's argument as you could have made the case that Black Widow and even Jungle Cruise would have made more money had they just stuck to theater release.
Not really, more places opened up by the time Shang Chi came out and Shang Chi only narrowly did better domestically

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think Disney recently saying they have to rework deals basically admitted their fault and they had to pay more because they said that..

My other question is they keep saying they already paid her 20M (before) my question is was that for BW alone or was that her 6 picture contract or the BW singular payout

BW alone as she made $14 million for Endgame and only $400,000 for Iron Man 2. That amount was accounting for a percentage of the back end profits hence where the $50 million came from.

Every other movie production were re-working deals prior, so I don't know why Disney felt that they didn't have to initially and dragged their feet in doing so.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not really, more places opened up by the time Shang Chi came out and Shang Chi only narrowly did better domestically

You still had people that would have watched Black Widow in theaters just not watch it at all as they wanted no part of watching it via Premier Access. Just because they didn't watch it in theaters didn't necessarily mean that they would automatically watch it via streaming.

That's where they missed out on the money.