Scarlett Johansson may get $20 million for Avengers 2

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
:pachaha: at zombie lookin emily blunt being easier on the eye than scarlett jo

ps call me silly but I think the broad from how I met your mother upstaged scarlett (lack of body and all) her screen presence was too strong

U talking bout the slim Jim? Fury's sidechick?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
U talking bout the slim Jim? Fury's sidechick?
yeah from a character development/facial department standpoint she could easily be used more than widow but alas its not about that. This all about appealing to teenage virgins

calh45

Cal
Daps
You can say that about all of them. You think RDJ was in that Iron Man suit the whole time? he probably on in it on the plane where he had the helmet off and the final scene when Hulk wakes him up...

That suit was CGI most of the time and at least he's speaking when he's "wearing" it. The black widow ain't saying nothing when she's beating up entire rooms of guards or jumping over cars or beating up russian generals.

Here's the stunt double:

MONEYMAKER,HEIDI_D.jpg

I wouldn't be mad if they recast her as the widow instead.......

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:pachaha: at zombie lookin emily blunt being easier on the eye than scarlett jo

ps call me silly but I think the broad from how I met your mother upstaged scarlett (lack of body and all) her screen presence was too strong

like i said emily blunt picks bad roles and signs bad deals, she wasn't a zombie in my summer of love or charlie wilson's war, the rest i cant apologize for, she has a thinner frames with the same amount of breasts, i didn't say i wanted scar jo replaced, i said that was their original pick

up until avengers, scar j gave more wooden perfomances than emily blunt

oh and I have no problem what so ever with Cobie Smulders, i could eat chobani yogurt off her stomach

Cobie Smulders | Maxim

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
If she's demanding more than Robert DA Downy Jr, then it's the bushes for that broad :birdman:

fukk outta here, $20 Million. There's always better p*ssy if you look for it :heh:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Don't see the big deal, I hate it when they change actors in sequels. The first one was good, second one will probably be the same, pay her, the movie will bank tons of coin and call it a day. :manny:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
who the fck cares about the black widow or Scarlett?

You could replace Widow and Hawkeye with Wasp and Giant Man. Fck her.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
who the fck cares about the black widow or Scarlett?

You could replace Widow and Hawkeye with Wasp and Giant Man. Fck her.

which is why marvel aint jumping on ant man and black panther, dont be surprised if salaried get too big, that other super heroes start coming through as replacements

the avengers could be war machine, black panther, wasp and ant man