scary...

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
havnt read the thread but you know whats funny, most chicks here in london actually get std's from their cheating boyfriends, its actually mad, plus two chicks i know have confirmed this, i dunno how it is in other places but it seems like the ones that have baggage are the ones with it mostly, single's not so much............sheiiittttttt i could be wrong tbh

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
That's kinda harsh.:skip:

Would a scumbag hit up pro flowers and order Mothers Day flowers and chocolate for all the elder women in his family and the old lady that lives across from his aunt, because he knows since her husband died she's alone and lonely?:usure:

Sounds like a good dude to me.:sas2:

Y'all tripping. I have a cold that came about after I got some head. Me having sex with someone else raw is legal. Don't put words in my mouth.

And please keep in mind that all you ladies who are up in arms have fukked over some good dude in your life, and there's a strong chance he turned into me.

The fukk did you think happened to the nikka who was loyal as fukk to you and found out you were fukking half the basketball team?

The fukk did you think happened to the dude who found out you sucked up some rap nikka with 2 hits after a club event and came back and acted like shyt was all good?

Yeah, that nikka learns his fukking lesson and treats hoes like hoes from then on. You reap what you fukking sow. fukk outta here.
Strange.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you went from never ever ever to just that one time, but I was high:whoa: that fast huh?

I would've pulled my dikk out on you mid ramble, and I'd bet my last you'd touch it.

Talk that good girl shyt to them green nikkas.:camby:

I fukks with you though. :smugbiden:

The op said stranger. It wasn't a stranger, I knew him for like 2 years. He was just tired of the "friendzone" so he pulled it out, and yeah, I touched it:pachaha:

Do these college girls think yall are in a relationship or do they know you're out there?
I don't know WHY a woman would have raw sex with a dude unless she trifling, trying to trap, or stupid.

Da hell u letting some sorry ass dude fuk raw for. Kids and burning?! Ur deserve what u fukk.
I'm not trifiling, trying to trap anyone or stupid. I just liked not having a condom between myself and my boyfriend. I never knew people in relationships only had sex with condoms until I started posting here.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That's kinda harsh.:skip:

Would a scumbag hit up pro flowers and order Mothers Day flowers and chocolate for all the elder women in his family and the old lady that lives across from his aunt, because he knows since her husband died she's alone and lonely?:usure:

Sounds like a good dude to me.:sas2:
Leave them lot lizards alone :merchant:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
lot lizards:russ:
so you really have been studying up to becoming a truck driver
I got friends who are into that.

My area is a blue collar area from refinery, commercial construction, truck driving etc.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'm not trifiling, trying to trap anyone or stupid. I just liked not having a condom between myself and my boyfriend. I never knew people in relationships only had sex with condoms until I started posting here.
Are u on bc? And do u guys get tested every 6 months?

If not ur crazy as hell. I don't like birth control b/c it fukks up ur body. I'm not having illegitimate kids, so that's one reason why i won't be busting it open raw. AND of course stds. Even marriage is a risk these days with people cheating and bringing shyt back so i definitely ain't trying to fuk raw before there's a ring on it...