School a nikka with good credit on buying New/Used..

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Used 2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...481&listingId=362705102&listingIndex=14&Log=0

- This one is the V6 and the color is the Thunder Gray Chromaflair which in my opinion is one of the most striking color I have every seen. I actually have a '13 ATS in the same color.

64566353.jpg

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
Pay your other car off first. I did that last year. and its :ahh: no car note life>>>>>>>>>>

:whoa: if yall only know what whip im currently pushing im ashamed to even tell yall

this shyt will NOT be getting paid off

:deadrose:

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
Breh you gotta tell us now. :pachaha:

breh :snoop:

I'm out here rocking with a scion tc

:laff:
:laff::laff::laff:

i needed something fast after i joined the military.. if nikkas neg me based off this post i will totally understand :skip:

anyways.. so i think ima pull the trigger on the camaro if they can honor this price

2013 brand new 1LT with the RS package for 23.9k is what this car buying service is giving me :gladbron:

i don't think i can find better

:leostare:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh :snoop:

I'm out here rocking with a scion tc

:laff::laff::laff:

i needed something fast after i joined the military.. if nikkas neg me based off this post i will totally understand :skip:

anyways.. so i think ima pull the trigger on the camaro if they can honor this price

2013 brand new 1LT with the RS package for 23.9k is what this car buying service is giving me :gladbron:

i don't think i can find better

:leostare:

:beli:

A Tc? There's nothing wrong with that, at all. I thought you were gonna say you were pushing a VW bug or some shyt.
A Tc is a good reliable car that will last forever. If your only problem with it is that you feel it lacks swag, then shid you're in good shape. I'd pay it off, tbh.

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
:beli:

A Tc? There's nothing wrong with that, at all. I thought you were gonna say you were pushing a VW bug or some shyt.
A Tc is a good reliable car that will last forever. If your only problem with it is that you feel it lacks swag, then shid you're in good shape. I'd pay it off, tbh.

honestly the best info in this thread from you and others is to pay this shyt off but its my ego breh.. it aint even about the hoes either, I've been in a relationship for 4 years now but stopping at red lights and other nikkas givin u the :shaq: until they see I'm a nikka :beli:.. shyt has no get up, and if me and the homies go anywhere i never drive based off the vehicle options alone..

be on the lookout when u see scions breh, 75% of them shyts got hello kitty decals on em

i lost

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
You ever get the car?

Personally I would have kept the tc.
If I just had to get a new car maybe even keep the tc and use it as a daily driver...those things can get past 200k miles w/ ease.

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
i just came from the dealership but walked out on them cacs.. they was mad as hell :lolbron: called me an ass and everything :yeshrug:

backstory..

so i built a 13 1LT with the RS package, black .. brand new, 25.9 after trade 23.9k.:stylin: made an apt at a dealership 20 miles away on a saturday.. drove all the way there and when i get there one of the salesman told me they dont have the car on the lot with my options (mind you i confirmed through emails that they had the car) :snoop:.. so on the way home i call a chevy dealership closer to the crib and see if they have the car i built.. of course they hit me with the "yeah man we have all kinds of cars and if we dont we can get it for you" shyt.. so im like ok and drive up there and start talkin to some lightskin brother.. cool dude :ld:.. after 5 mins he tells me that there are no camaros with my options brand new.. and there are only 2 in a 500 mile radius that they could transfer (one was red, one was blue) :to:.. prepared to walk at this point, homie was like "let me show you this 45th anniversary edition '12 8k miles".. im like :manny:

walk to the used car side and :whoo:

attachment.php

shyt was clean brehs :gladbron:

test drove it.. was cool and all but the msrp was basically 30k :beli:

got the homie card and told him id hit him back, fast forward to today.. ive walked out on these cacs 2 times previous to today for trying to bait and switch, lowball me on my trade, lie about prices, etc etc

the last offer was 26650 Out the Door, 11.2 for the trade.. which i figured was going to bring it down to 24450.. because i under 2 racks on the loan... :smugdraper:

but i was wrong.. they factored the 2k from the trade into the 26650 and that was the OTD price.. got all the way to the end and i didnt see that 24450 so i hit em wit the :aicmon: and walked out.. walked all the way to my car and was reversin out and this fat cac came knockin on the window.. i rolled it down a little and he was :angry::angry:"SO U MEAN TO TELL ME U WANTED THIS 38k VEHICLE FOR 23k", "YOURE AN ASS" :angry::angry::angry:

i :heh: and drove off

:mjlol:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
yea thats why I hate fukking w/ dealerships.
Off top you know they are going to low ball the trade in...and the run around is also a given.