Scott Pilgrim vs. the world is the only movie that made me wish I was a cac :wow:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
hated that annoying movie, edgar wright needs simon pegg and nick frost and also vice versa

go from making hot fuzz to this shyt, come on

to be fair, i'm biased in that i like action movies more than video games so hot fuzz just naturally appeals to me

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why would the Asian girl win over a Cac girl in a Cac movie? Have her whole culture stolen for a movie and still not good enough. :yeshrug:

hmmmm because scott loved ramona and the asian girl loved scott hence winning him over i guess..... :lolbron: the asian girl was way better looking than ramona too.... thats what bugged me out the most...
:dwillhuh:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
i think the problem is also that ramona herself isn't a very developed character, at least in terms of why she would be interested in someone like scott, where with knives we know it's because she's young and naive and thinks it's cool to be dating an older guy

plus i kinda left the movie thinking that there's no way scott and ramona stay together and if you can't even make me believe in your love story, well that's kinda a failure for me

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Loved that flick, Knives definitely >>> Ramona
Knives was a knockout :noah:
Ellen+Wong+2013+Winter+TCA+Tour+Day+10+UzBK0QAVgAfl.jpg

Ellen+Wong+Updos+Messy+Updo+6KFEaJJb4oqx.jpg

600full-ellen-wong.jpg

:noah:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
i did like the music in the movie though, good decision in getting beck to compose the sex bob-omb music

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
hmmmm because scott loved ramona and the asian girl loved scott hence winning him over i guess..... :lolbron: the asian girl was way better looking than ramona too.... thats what bugged me out the most...
:dwillhuh:
the funny thing is the chick who played ramona looks way better in real life than in the movie