Scott Steiner says "F*ck a WWE Legends Deal"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It was basically illegal…- Scott Steiner spoke with What Culture for a new interview. Some highlights are below:

On turning down a WWE Legends contract: “WWE offered me a legends deal. My lawyer looked at it, and it’s basically illegal. It’s not worth the paper that it’s written on. So f–k them. That’s why a lot of guys are leaving like Rey Mysterio and CM Punk. It’s a monopoly and the product suffers because of it. You have two dumbasses running it in Stephanie and her (expletive) husband Triple H.”

On WWE driving talent away: “How do you get rid of a guy like CM Punk? I’m a friend of Rey’s, he’s sold a hell of a lot of merchandise. It’s a monopoly, the only game in town. They want to treat people like s–t and that’s why they leave. It’s tough to watch. You have a guy coming up and these jackasses at WWE stamp a bulls–t gimmick on them…It’s a bunch of s–t.”

On a potential WWE return: “Depends on how big that Brinks truck is that they pull into my driveway.”

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
:obama: That proud Shoney's life.
If he's getting a piece of that franchise money, once he clears his start up investment, that's worth more than a bullshyt legend's deal. In a lot of these small towns, Shoney's is one of the few consistent chains within 40 miles. It's not really worth trying to compete against them, and it's a known name for really decent buffets, especially right off the interstate.

fukk WWE.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
If he's getting a piece of that franchise money, once he clears his start up investment, that's worth more than a bullshyt legend's deal. In a lot of these small towns, Shoney's is one of the few consistent chains within 40 miles. It's not really worth trying to compete against them, and it's a known name for really decent buffets, especially right off the interstate.

fukk WWE.
i never even heard of Shoney's before Scott on the news, but if i knew he was gonna be there i'd go all the time :manny:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
i never even heard of Shoney's before Scott on the news, but if i knew he was gonna be there i'd go all the time :manny:
It's pretty big in the South. It's not the greatest buffest, as there's usually just the salad bar, but it has ice cream and jello, plus the food is real good for the low price. If you're able to find one in a good spot, it's a really good Sat. afternoon eat.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Rick and Scott seem like they aren't afraid to move on from wrestling and go get another job. I know Rick was selling real estate a few years ago and Scott got his franchise thing going.

I love seeing these guys keep some dignity and not go crawling back to Vince and Steph