Sea of Thieves XB1 [Rare] - Meach handing out free fades, enter with caution

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I have not capped for anything. I already said the game isn't for me.

Conversely y'all were just waiting to trash the game. Without playing or trying to understand what it is.

If someone took mincraft, PUBG, roblox, gta online, etc etc, and reviewed them day one, they would not get good reviews, yet those are some of the most played games with lasting communities cause people like to play them with friends and just fukk around. SOT is aimed at those people.

No, fukk off fakkit.

I said i respect opinions from the person I'm talking to. Don't post no video of someone else's opinion. You explain your position to me yourself.
Well,you’re arguing about the perception of early access games versus ones being sold as $60 complete products.

They could have released this as an early access title,but they didn’t. So trying to argue coulda wouldas is silly.

And you are caping, you’re trying to paint the narrative of this game when the reality isn’t the same.

The word of mouth and reviews are that’s it’s a hollow experience with 0 meat on the bone. Same as no many sky. :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And you clearly do not. Which is the exact reason why dude posted the video. And others can vouch for that because all you do is argue with nikkas on here for years. Hence the WOAT tag. I see the truth hurts judging by this fury. nikkas in here posting opinions on players from around the web and typical Reach fashion you go nope not true. Like the equally delusional dust mite court you probably don’t even have this :mjlol:
Now you went to talking about people mad.

And you clearly have a poor understanding of the difference between facts and opinion.

You a shytty poster breh. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Kindly fukk off and refrain from quoting me unless you are gonna do better in the future.

Thank you.:camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well,you’re arguing about the perception of early access games versus ones being sold as $60 complete products.

They could have released this as an early access title,but they didn’t. So trying to argue coulda wouldas is silly.

And you are caping, you’re trying to paint the narrative of this game when the reality isn’t the same.
This game is much more complete than those were at launch.

You can argue over the $60 price tag. Value is subjective. There are non $60 options to play the game, so reviewing based on price can be a bit off

The word of mouth and reviews are that’s it’s a hollow experience with 0 meat on the bone. Same as no many sky. :yeshrug:
Word of mouth is that this game is sitting at # 4 on twitch and had more than 1 million users day 1.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Now you went to talking about people mad.

And you clearly have a poor understanding of the difference between facts and opinion.

You a shytty poster breh. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Kindly fukk off and refrain from quoting me unless you are gonna do better in the future.

Thank you.:camby:

Of course someone is made when they are saying I’m a shytty poster from the bottom of their heart( :picard:) and in a fakkit/fukk off. Typical defeated response from you also. Make some general bland observation and post a camby gif. lol stay furious:mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like check this out.

Training with Subzarr [Advanced Swordplay Guide]

Reviewers played a couple hours and said the combat is shallow, but I'm sure they didn't know about any of this.

The combat is already more "deep" than most other games with first person swordplay, but there's no tutorial, it's up to you to figure it out, either by emulating other players or talking to them.

And again, that's what the game is about the moment to moment gameplay and interactions.

We are used to higher numbers and pretty loot to feel "progress" SOT is trying something different.

You don't even have to do the missions. You can log on with friends, get drunk and troll other crews. You can go in solo and just play to steal other people's shyt after they complete the missions.

They said from jump the game was about creating your own story/adventure.

If you aren't looking for that type of game then you won't like SOT.

I know a lot of you and seemingly reviewers like more focused narrative driven movie games as those are the ones that usually review best. But those aren't the games people are playing the most.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm just happy I can play this shyt with my kids. The enjoyment they've gotten out of it and exploring is worth it.

For me? I'd never buy this for me.

There is a valid criticism for the sustainability of the game - absolutely.

But brehs writing reviews as if they didn't know what to expect considering how the devs have been pretty forthcoming about the scope of the game... seems like bait to me.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
people accept or deny the internet echo chamber at their convenience
This.

The people who like exploring would defend this game it were exclusive to their console and stay mum if it were on the other.

The people who could give a fukk about exploration games with kiddy graphics will defend the game - how I did above - if it were exclusive to their console and shyt on it if it were exclusive to the other.

Just depends on if brehs are playing "console wars" or not with their posts. :yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Like check this out.

Training with Subzarr [Advanced Swordplay Guide]

Reviewers played a couple hours and said the combat is shallow, but I'm sure they didn't know about any of this.

The combat is already more "deep" than most other games with first person swordplay, but there's no tutorial, it's up to you to figure it out, either by emulating other players or talking to them.

And again, that's what the game is about the moment to moment gameplay and interactions.

We are used to higher numbers and pretty loot to feel "progress" SOT is trying something different.

You don't even have to do the missions. You can log on with friends, get drunk and troll other crews. You can go in solo and just play to steal other people's shyt after they complete the missions.

They said from jump the game was about creating your own story/adventure.

If you aren't looking for that type of game then you won't like SOT.

I know a lot of you and seemingly reviewers like more focused narrative driven movie games as those are the ones that usually review best. But those aren't the games people are playing the most.

We don’t care for opinions/actions of others. How does the sword play feel to you? :troll: