Sean Price Interview w/ ExtraOrdinaryLife [Talks Imperius Rex, Random Axe, + More] 1Hr

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

Sean Price as he talks about his upcoming album Imperius Rex, A new Random Axe album in the future, collaborations, working with producers, & the lack of respect for the elder generation

3:42 Talks Transition From Mic Tyson
5:00 Talks how Random Axe Came About
7:35 Talks Chemistry Of The Random Axe Album, Roc Marciano & Black Milk
8:25 Talks Writing Process
9:16 Mentions New Collabo with Him, Roc Marciano & NORE
10:06 -12: 46 - Mindstate Recording Mic Tyson, New Song On album Called "Hush"
13:45 - Monkey Barz, Name Change, "Ruckness Monsta"
16:32 - Talks ear for making beats, touring overseas, developing his style
20:00 - Writing to Instrumental VS Not Writing To A Instrumental
22:09 - 2 verses Vs 3 verses
22:49 - 26:30 - Imperius Rex, "Go Rambo" ft Illa Ghee & Head Ice , challenging himself ,
29:28 - 40:21: What He would be doing if not rapping , Prez, Talks His Own Artist, Ruck Down,Learning & Working with Dru Ha

40:33 - 47:18 - Working with Lil Fame, Muddy Waters Being One Of His Favorite Albums, plays snippet of 3 more songs

47:33 - 55: 26 -His music being hard and criticism, Large Professor co-sign, Biz Markie, musical growth, Nottz, 9th Wonder, 60 songs recorded

55:28 - 57:17 -Favorite movie being King Of New York, Screenwriting, Black Jesus Show
57:42 - 1: 00:50 -Crazy Tour Stories, what he likes about touring, no hypeman, fatherhood
1:01:00 - 1:08:58 - Mentions Upcoming Song With Kool G Rap, Gives Props to G Rap, Big Pun, Redman, Erick Sermon. retirement, respecting the old school artist, new generation

@Billy Ocean @Hades @Cole Cash @JordanWearinThe45 @Tuaminator @JamieFoxxHairline @Brayden @MichaelStrathanGap @Keyser Soze @Xxplosive @FreshAIG @KILLAKUTT7 @Majestyx @hustlemania @JulesWinfield @Rakim Allah @Deltron @Kese Soprano @Shogun @Ensi @Piff Perkins @TEKBEATZ @Awesome Wells @Urbanmiracle @mobbinfms @Piff Perkins @JCalli @MC Metaphysical @DANJ! @feelosofer @OnlyInCalifornia @TezMilli @UghhFan @The Ruler 09 @Corndog @FRIED MASON

Last edited:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Nice. I can't wait to hear new music from Sean Price. Always gonna be one of my favorite emcees ever. Getting to meet him at Rock The Bells was one of the highlights of my trip to Cali.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
@Uncle Grime

i think that's that weigh. A bunch of brehs on here where discussing his breath control issue that you can hear on :

he still one of the dopest dudes out imo though. He looks like he slimming down. He mention Talib Kweli introducing him to the whole juice diet and drinking wheatgrass in another interview i seen.

Last edited: