Sean Price Interview w/ ExtraOrdinaryLife [Talks Imperius Rex, Random Axe, + More] 1Hr

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The original video was an hour and some minutes. The dude interviewing Sean set it to private. Why i'll never know and uploaded this. Alot of the stuff he speaks on has been released ,ex: Go Rambo with battle rapper Head I.C.E. im hoping dude uploads the entire interview again. Dont know what the deal is with him.
Weird. Thx for the info! I wonder how much material we'll get now that he's passed. if it will be like a Dilla or Pac situation or more of a Pun/Big L situation.

Selfishly I hope we get a lot because his music is so dope and that his family can benefit from the money and support.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Weird. Thx for the info! I wonder how much material we'll get now that he's passed. if it will be like a Dilla or Pac situation or more of a Pun/Big L situation.

Selfishly I hope we get a lot because his music is so dope and that his family can benefit from the money and support.

he was suppose have have laid something with 4th disciple peep my post above.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
he was suppose have have laid something with 4th disciple peep my post above.
Also I don't know if it ever got finished or if it was just "enough songs" for it, but there was talk of an EP or LP with Alchemist as well. There was definitely more recorded with P and ALC than the 4 joints that went on Mic Tyson.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The original video was an hour and some minutes. The dude interviewing Sean set it to private. Why i'll never know and uploaded this. Alot of the stuff he speaks on has been released ,ex: Go Rambo with battle rapper Head I.C.E. im hoping dude uploads the entire interview again. Dont know what the deal is with him.