SEC Lays the Hammer on Mississippi: Update - MS Gov Signing Bill to Remove Confederate Emblem

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah they will....they gonna keep the stars. Its still big because I never thought I would see the day they took down that racist flag.

I mean folks on here just don't understand how much money and jobs these Mississippi racists and politicians have fukked the state out of over that flag.

They have literally turn down plants from Toyota and Hyundai and other companies over that flag. Like they literally turned down thousands of jobs cause they didn't want to take down that flag. So instead of helping to get their population out of poverty they rather keep the flag up...ignorant racist shyt man.
Yep they've missed the boat on so many things because of their archaic beliefs and traditions. Its insane to have a flag like that in this day and age

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
There's going to be a lot of butthurt cacs. If you're from Mississippi you'll start seeing even more people with the rebel flags on their cars, homes etc

I remember when Georgia changed the state flag, there were a lot of angry people. Many of them hung Confederate flags and stickers on their cars for many yrs.

The white Democratic governor that changed the flag paid a hefty price. He got voted out and was the last Democrat governor we've had since .
Mississippi ain't voting for a Democratic governor no time soon so no need to worry about that

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Yep they've missed the boat on so many things because of their inherited racism. Its insane to have a flag like that in this day and age

Fixed for accuracy
3DJphuA.png