Seeing a nikka you used to fukk with change his status to "engaged" unappreciation

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:leon: :wtf::noah:

nah, not really, dude is a good dude but we met each other at very different points in our lives (i was 24 he was 29), but it's weird, this is the first guy i used to fukk with who's become engaged....i seen plenty others have kids, go to jail :snoop:, and/or keep weaving in and out of relationships. weird too cuz he called me on my bday this year and was chopping it up like things haven't changed, asking when i was moving back to DC an shyt

*end random post*
P.S. any tips on how to get rid of an upset stomach from oxycodone? :guilty: i'm fukked up today

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
it burns more when you know the person he wants to marry isnt good enough or even right for him. so if you're not jealous, are you bitter?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
eat something breh

i did, and my stomach is still all :merchant:

it burns more when you know the person he wants to marry isnt good enough or even right for him. so if you're not jealous, are you bitter?

no, we never even had sex, we went out a few times and stayed in touch more as friends, but he's still the first guy i've ever dated to get engaged...i'm moreso bugging off that being the part of life i'm entering than anything else.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Get over him. He's getting married to someone else for a reason.

It just wasn't meant to be. :birdman:

Now you need to go find yoself a real man to sniff that boo- treat you right :shaq:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
i did, and my stomach is still all :merchant:

no, we never even had sex, we went out a few times and stayed in touch more as friends, but he's still the first guy i've ever dated to get engaged...i'm moreso bugging off that being the part of life i'm entering than anything else.

If youre bugging that she got a ring off him, and not you....wait til the day of the wedding when shes walking down the aisle to him. smh,,, then you'll be really bugging out that day.

i dare you to show up and stop it. :shaq:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yall nikkas doing the most, i'm not trippin over dude. there's only one dude from the past that i'll possibly be :sad: to see get married, other than that :manny:

this is moreso, damn time flew and i'm :old: vs a iLost thread

edit: where is :old:!!!

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
tumblr_m4c8teilB61ro722w.gif

"No this is the exact opposite of what I wanted."